PDA

View Full Version : Teachers upset with new dress code requiring underwear

Teh One Who Knocks
06-02-2014, 11:25 AM
By Rick Couri - KTVU-TV

http://i.imgur.com/zb0UP4Cl.jpg

The rule begins by saying, “Foundational garments shall be worn and not visible with respect to color, style, and/or fabric.”

It goes on to state, “No see-through or sheer clothing shall be allowed, and no skin shall be visible between pants/trousers, skirts, and shirts/blouses at any time.”

Female teachers are also required to wear a bra.

The letter describing the change was sent to teachers in Little Rock, Arkansas, last year, but the new standard takes effect this fall. With that deadline closing in, teachers are looking at ways to fight the ruling.

Outer garments also have to meet new requirements. Disallowed are slogans for beer, drugs, gangs, sex, or alcohol.

No more flip-flops, spandex is out, and “tattoos must be covered, if at all possible.”

The Teachers who are most upset have demanded their union to work at trying to loosen the new rules.

redred
06-02-2014, 01:10 PM
can't see the problem , my other half is a teacher and has a guide to what she can wear , but she doesn't need it as she has always chosen to look professional , you can't dress like a hooker and expect respect

PorkChopSandwiches
06-02-2014, 04:15 PM
:facepalm:

Hal-9000
06-02-2014, 05:56 PM
as long as those same teachers get the damn kids to pull up their pants :x

DemonGeminiX
06-02-2014, 06:08 PM
If you don't want kids walking around dressed like whores then you should set an example by not dressing like whores yourselves.

KevinD
06-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Only problem I have with it, is once again, there should be no reason for it. "Professionals" should be expected to act and dress accordingly.

redred
06-02-2014, 08:18 PM
^ that

Hal-9000
06-02-2014, 08:35 PM
My grade 5 teacher had these huge gunboat titties that shot out from about her belly button, real monsters...and she used to wear these white see through, button up blouses...

we loved getting stuff wrong so she'd lean over your desk and practically smother you with all that good breastacular goodness :)