I'm thinking Rand Paul

Lambchop
06-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Whoever the next democratic candidate is

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Who has a chance, who do you like.

I'm thinking Rand Paul

Long ways away....kinda too hard to tell at this point for a presidential candidate. Not sure I'm a huge fan of Rand Paul though.

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2014, 04:16 PM
The next Republican candidate that doesn't royally fuck up his chances by doing or saying something incredibly stupid.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Whoever the next democratic candidate is

:shock:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Long ways away....kinda too hard to tell at this point for a presidential candidate. Not sure I'm a huge fan of Rand Paul though.

Im just wondering if anyone has any thoughts, absolutely no to Jeb Bush or Chris Christie in my mind

Lambchop
06-06-2014, 04:59 PM
:shock:
Just a guess. Occupy Wall Street, etc.

I don't see Tyrone, Alejandro and Mohammad voting conservative personally.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Im just wondering if anyone has any thoughts, absolutely no to Jeb Bush or Chris Christie in my mind

What's wrong with Jeb, besides his last name?

PorkChopSandwiches
06-06-2014, 05:10 PM
What's wrong with Jeb, besides his last name?

Too many bad connections with that family, they are far to powerful and Jeb would just be another place holder like his brother

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Far too powerful? The Bush family's not currently affecting anything politically.

After the clusterfuck of this current administration, if a Democrat gets the presidency, game over.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Yeah, there's a few things about Jeb I don't like, but for the most part I think he would be a decent candidate.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Far too powerful? The Bush family's not currently affecting anything politically.

After the clusterfuck of this current administration, if a Democrat gets the presidency, game over.

Trust me they have plenty of influence, that family is connected to all the power in the US

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Jeb's actually a really good guy. He's not a dumb shit like his brother was. He's not larger than life, and that would probably be his downfall in a national election.

But still, I don't think any of the names being thrown around deserve to be President. We need somebody legitimately tough.

DemonGeminiX
06-06-2014, 05:22 PM
Trust me they have plenty of influence, that family is connected to all the power in the US

Trust me, they don't.

FBD
06-06-2014, 06:20 PM
do you know GWB's history before he was VP, dgx? CIA and deep state involvement. I never thought he was "all that bad" until I read all his history.

same with that pos Clinton...oh, he "didnt seem to be a bad prasident" but those two are among the worst of the cronies, made crazy money off of real estate, drugs, and left a fkn wake of dead people behind them on their path to the white house.

depending on how things go, I may not even be voting in 2016....unless it is to go to the ballot box and scribe a giant fucking NO CONSENT on the ballot. I seriously doubt we'll get a viable candidate on either side, and the "correct" person will win, once again, just like with the last handful of elections. electoral fraud will provide pleeeenty of wiggle room.

and lamby....you know the democrat party has died, right? it is now the full on Progressive party, they're just still hiding their name after it having become a veritable curse word 80-100 years ago.

Lambchop
06-06-2014, 06:46 PM
I just see recent republican candidates being out of touch with reality. The last one came in with his hundred million dollar empire and expected people to connect with him overnight. The Mormon stuff was pretty weak too.

Why don't they try a down to earth ex-military candidate with no previous links to the presidency? Whether it's fair or not, the public in general will look at the mega rich in a negative light, especially when the opposition is a half Kenyan civil rights attorney turned Woods Fund director, who helped to provide opportunities for poor people.

I think the republicans need a one-legged Vietnam vet who runs a small family business, to offset the disadvantage against them.

No hate, just sayin'

PorkChopSandwiches
06-06-2014, 08:07 PM
The corporations have far too much money to throw around to get any legit person into office

FBD
06-06-2014, 08:55 PM
All 3 branches of the government have been purchased to the point where they are damn near useless and havent followed the will of the people in forever. Perchance you get an honest member in congress that is adamant about the government following the rules set forth for it....

...well, you see how Ron Paul got treated.

redred
06-06-2014, 09:11 PM
:woot: yes or no

Godfather
06-07-2014, 04:40 AM
All 3 branches of the government have been purchased to the point where they are damn near useless and havent followed the will of the people in forever. Perchance you get an honest member in congress that is adamant about the government following the rules set forth for it....

...well, you see how Ron Paul got treated.

America is an oligarchy not a democracy. It'd be amazing to see that change with one election, not sure if people are optimistic enough to see that happening. Whoever the candidates are, they should have to wear the logos of all the corporations that back them whenever they get up on a stage.... like Nascar or a broke European hockey league.

Imagine Hilary Clinton looking something like this :lol:

http://trueconfessionsofworkingforfree.files.wordpress.co m/2013/05/lawfribourg_display_image.jpg

Loser
06-07-2014, 05:15 AM
Still two more years for obummer and the ACA to piss people off ;)

Goofy
06-07-2014, 07:56 AM
Big Eck Salmond :ok:

FBD
06-07-2014, 01:09 PM
America is an oligarchy not a democracy. It'd be amazing to see that change with one election, not sure if people are optimistic enough to see that happening. Whoever the candidates are, they should have to wear the logos of all the corporations that back them whenever they get up on a stage.... like Nascar or a broke European hockey league.

Imagine Hilary Clinton looking something like this :lol:

http://trueconfessionsofworkingforfree.files.wordpress.co m/2013/05/lawfribourg_display_image.jpg

just so long as there's a list of those that unfortunately lost their lives in close proximity to them, done up like the dates on a band's tour t-shirt

Godfather
06-07-2014, 02:57 PM
You're going to need some candidates who wear big suits...

Just for the record I'm already cringing at the Lib candidate for Canada's next election too, not just ripping the US :lol:

DemonGeminiX
06-07-2014, 04:55 PM
The one that's left-handed.

:thumbsup: