PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Shore Cast Takes Italy by Storm

Teh One Who Knocks
05-15-2011, 11:28 AM
By Alison Schwartz - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/3ZJ0A.jpg

Gym, tan, laundry may have been the essentials in Seaside Heights, N.J., but now that the Jersey Shore cast has officially touched down in Italy, the only thing they need is, well, Rosetta Stone.

In fact, Ronnie Magro tells PEOPLE he ordered the language software as soon as he heard about the GTL gang's season 4 destination.

"I need to know how to order grilled chicken when I get down there," he told PEOPLE before they arrived in Italy, where they were greeted by a crowd of fans on Friday. "I can't have pasta every day!"

And he wasn't the only one concerned about learning the language – or keeping away from the carbs.

"I think I'm gonna do the same thing because obviously we need to communicate with Italians and none of us speak Italian," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi tells PEOPLE. Her other concern? "All we're gonna eat is pasta," she continued. "We're all gonna get fat."

Polizzi, after all, has been clocking in more hours at the gym lately – and pasta isn't on her diet.

"I'm very, very scared because I'm trying to lose weight," she says. "So going to Italy and drinking wine and having spaghetti all day – it throws me off course."

Production began this week after a delay in Florence last weekend due to a visit from Italian President Giorgio Napolitano.

http://i.imgur.com/PHFNt.jpg
Italian fans await the arrival of the stars of Jersey Shore in Florence

deebakes
05-15-2011, 03:23 PM
:woot:

Muddy
05-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Yayy!!! They went the fuck back home!!!

deebakes
05-15-2011, 04:08 PM
http://blogs.sos.wa.gov/FromOurCorner/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/toontotes.jpg

DemonGeminiX
05-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Yayy!!! They went the fuck back home!!!

Uh, no they didn't. None of them are Italian. They're wannabe Italian-American stereotypes.

If they're driving they're guaranteed to be in a car accident over there. I have military friends that have gone over there and were told before they left that being in at least 1 car accident in Italy is 100% certain. And sure enough, within the first 6 months, they were in a fender bender with some maniac behind the wheel.

Tank
05-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Uh, no they didn't. None of them are Italian. They're wannabe Italian-American stereotypes.

If they're driving they're guaranteed to be in a car accident over there. I have military friends that have gone over there and were told before they left that being in at least 1 car accident in Italy is 100% certain. And sure enough, within the first 6 months, they were in a fender bender with some maniac behind the wheel.

and the winning answer for cause of the accident on the insurance form will surely be . . . . . . . . "i swear i saw an actual real life oompa loompa"

:mrgreen:

Godfather
05-15-2011, 07:25 PM
:lol: This next season is gunna be ridiculous. I'm pumped

Teh One Who Knocks
05-15-2011, 07:40 PM
:facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
05-15-2011, 07:45 PM
:facepalm:

I concur.

Godfather
05-15-2011, 08:00 PM
You guys know nothing about it :P Just watch it and enjoy. Those morons are hilarious.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-15-2011, 08:05 PM
I'd rather have a lobotomy :hand:

Godfather
05-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Take it back :x

DemonGeminiX
05-15-2011, 08:11 PM
If I wanted to watch human beings at their worst, I'd watch Cops. Watching the sludge scraped from the bottom of the barrel makes me reconsider my position on selective breeding.

Godfather
05-15-2011, 08:13 PM
Cops doesn't have Jwow

DemonGeminiX
05-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Jwow's not all that.

Godfather
05-15-2011, 08:15 PM
I like turtles

DemonGeminiX
05-15-2011, 08:15 PM
Go to a zoo.

Muddy
05-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Nah I think they are Italinas... Maybe not Snokkles... But the other ones one... Like Mike 'Sorrentino".... Thats not a English or Norse name..

DemonGeminiX
05-16-2011, 02:34 AM
:nono:

Don't let the names fool you. None of them are Italian. They're all Douchebaggians. The small country doesn't exist anymore because none of the citizens liked each other and they always cast each other out. So Douchebaggians moved out and settled amongst all of us non-Douchebaggians. This show shows several of them that pretend to be Italian, but don't be fooled: They're all Douchebaggians.