PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber reportedly baptized in a bathtub after racist video scandal

Teh One Who Knocks
06-10-2014, 10:43 AM
New York Post

http://i.imgur.com/8pXSAXD.jpg

Is bad boy Justin Bieber is born again?

The “Boyfriend” crooner reportedly cleansed his soul with a bathtub baptism at a Manhattan church last week, after a new video was released of the pop star singing the N-word five years ago.

Bieber sought atonement at the church after a week of rigorous Bible study, his pastor, Carl Lentz, told TMZ. The actual baptism took place in the church’s bathroom and was performed by one of the pop star’s pals, the Web site said.

The Biebs, who was 14 when he was caught on camera singing, “There’ll be one less lonely n—–,” a racist take on his song “One Less Lonely Girl,” studied Bible passages and attended religious services before the religious ritual, TMZ reported.

The New York Post's Page Six had reported in February that Bieber was scouting New York City churches with a private pool to conduct the cleansing ritual. He eventually settled on Hillsong Church’s bathtub because it was private, TMZ said.

“Justin is serious about his Christian faith, and after recent events, he needed to take a pause,” a source told The Post at the time.

Hal-9000
06-10-2014, 08:15 PM
yes because bathtubs epitomize the holy baptism practice...

how about walking into a Church and using consecrated water you dipshit...or being with an ordained minister in a river?

somehow a week of Hail Mary's and pastor Biggie Ballwhacker III (part time bodyguard, part time preacher) don't really cut it

DemonGeminiX
06-10-2014, 08:38 PM
I believe they said the bathtub was in a church.

Either way, they should have drowned his punk ass.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-10-2014, 08:42 PM

:lol:

Hal-9000
06-10-2014, 09:03 PM
I believe they said the bathtub was in a church.

yeah I caught that....seems strange when there are designated fonts etc...

may as well use the toilet for that cum guzzler :lol:

deebakes
06-10-2014, 11:31 PM
is it to late to abort this fuck? :-k

Muddy
06-11-2014, 01:20 AM
I liked it when ODB sang the word nigger so much more...

PorkChopSandwiches
06-11-2014, 01:30 AM
More then he does today?

Muddy
06-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Im the odb, yeah you know me...

deebakes
06-11-2014, 02:26 AM
:rip: big baby jesus i can't wait

Muddy
06-11-2014, 02:32 AM
Ohhhh! Big baaaby!

Lambchop
06-11-2014, 02:34 AM
I love when people think a little religion can erase bad things in their lives.

Met this Irish gypsy criminal who had just been released from prison for a string of violent robberies. He was telling me of his crimes.

''I used to rob post offices and people but I found Islam in prison. It's a wonderful thing you know. Allah is merciful. Would you like to know more about Islam?"

Now picture that in a heavy Irish accent from a blue eyed pale fella.. Almost wet myself hehehe

PorkChopSandwiches
06-11-2014, 03:03 AM
Allah aka Dirt McGurrt

Muddy
06-11-2014, 01:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ShvBYlx.jpg

Hal-9000
06-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Religion is kinda like AA...you gotta own your past actions.

I hate religions that ignore your murder spree of killing 14 people because 'today is a new day'

Teh One Who Knocks
06-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Complete publicity stunt IMO....when you 'find religion' it's usually (well, to normal people) a private thing and you don't need a "leaked" press release to a celeb gossip website to publicize the event.

lost in melb.
06-27-2014, 04:45 AM
I was baptized in my shower once :thumbsup:

Godfather
06-27-2014, 04:50 AM
Complete publicity stunt IMO....when you 'find religion' it's usually (well, to normal people) a private thing and you don't need a "leaked" press release to a celeb gossip website to publicize the event.

Agreed, and a very shallow one at that. But I guess some people buy it?

I say the only way it's real is if he's now been brainwashed and is part of a cult :lol: