PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Hillary blamed Amb Stevens himself for being in Benghazi "was there of his own choosing"

FBD
06-10-2014, 02:10 PM
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/hillary-amb-stevens-benghazi-his-own-choosing#.U5cB3813_Tw.twitter

n an interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC News, Hillary Clinton appeared to put some of the blame on the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens in Benghazi on the late Ambassador himself.

Sawyer pointed out that Stevens had written about "never ending security threats" in his diary and Clinton interjected to remind Sawyer that Stevens was in Benghazi "of his own choosing."

Time Magazine suggests that Clinton was "tripped up" by the Benghazi questions:

Although promoting a book that seeks to cast her policy record in a positive light, Clinton was tripped up by questions on Benghazi and her personal finances. She noted that Ambassador Chris Stevens was in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012, “of his own choosing,” while refusing to say whether there was anything she should have done differently to avoid the loss of four American lives. “I take responsibility, but I was not making security decisions,” Clinton added.

The matter-of-fact nature in which Clinton proclaims that Stevens was there "of his own choosing" gave the appearance that she, in some way, may be assigning some of the responsibility on Stevens for being there in the first place.

This tactic was attempted earlier this year on MSNBC by Katty Kay:

Chris Stevens, who was the ambassador who was killed who was clearly a brave and honorable man, was also fallible, and perhaps didn’t ask for, rejected even, some of the security that he might have had.

As Caleb Howe pointed out Monday, Clinton also suggested that President George Bush was partly responsible for lack of security at US embassies as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how many different ways they gonna rewrite this particular piece of history

DemonGeminiX
06-10-2014, 02:13 PM
She better not run for President. There are so many soundbites and written quotes to ruin her for 3 lifetimes.

FBD
06-10-2014, 02:21 PM
I hope you are correct, but I dont think so....she will run, the media will fawn, the electoral fraud will happen, and we'll be saddled with yet another president who has "the country's" interests in mind first and the american people's interests in mind dead last.

DemonGeminiX
06-10-2014, 02:28 PM
She won't be elected, she's right-handed. Every recent President has been left-handed.

FBD
06-10-2014, 02:36 PM
you're confusing the words "left" and "under" ;)

Acid Trip
06-10-2014, 02:37 PM
People are more interested in "I voted for the first woman president!" than what is in the best interests of the country.

DemonGeminiX
06-10-2014, 02:38 PM
They were interested in "I voted for the first Black President" too, and look at how that turned out. Maybe they'll go in and vote smarter in 2016.

perrhaps
06-10-2014, 02:46 PM
They were interested in "I voted for the first Black President" too, and look at how that turned out. Maybe they'll go in and vote smarter in 2016.

Half-Black=Half-assed