PDA

View Full Version : Chef makes dish so spicy he has to wear a GAS MASK when preparing it

Teh One Who Knocks
06-13-2014, 12:54 PM
By Edward Roberts - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/jkE5kEwl.jpg

A chef has created a dish so hot that he has to wear a gas mask to make it.

Muhammed Karim dons the mask to avoid the powerful vapours that seep from the meal when he's preparing it.

The 34-year-old's Atomic Kick Ass Drumsticks register a massive 12million on the Scoville heat measurement scale and according to the chef it can cause facial paralysis.

Staff at Bindi restaurant in Lincolnshire have even been trained in first aid for those customers who find out they're not up for the challege.

Mr Karim, a director and executive chef at the curry house, said: "We have made sure that our staff are trained in first aid so we can look after the customers before the paramedics arrive.

"The body gets this massive rush which can paralyse their face for up to 30 minutes and give them body shakes. The last guy who tried it was sweating all over.

"He was slapping his face to try and feel anything but it was paralysed. It is the adrenalin and the body trying to sort itself out."

It's not for the faint-hearted and only 20 people have so far stepped up to the eating challenge.

To claim top prize you have to eat 10 drumsticks in 15 minutes and you'll be rewarded with £100.

But it's no easy feat.

The dish contains two of the spiciest chillies known to man, including the Carolina Reaper.

That addition alone hits 1,569,300 on the Scoville heat measurement scale.

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2014, 01:10 PM
Hehe, yeah. Fuck you.

:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-13-2014, 01:15 PM
You know you wanna try it :razz:

FBD
06-13-2014, 01:16 PM
oh dude, 10 of those....ugh....I ate 4 of the most insane wings Sliders has and it was pretty torturous.

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2014, 01:17 PM
You know you wanna try it :razz:

After you, sir. ;)

FBD
06-13-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm trying to think of what I'd have to eat first, and what to eat these with....I'm a huge habanero fan, but those dont touch this stuff on the scoville scale.

redred
06-13-2014, 01:46 PM
The body gets this massive rush which can paralyse their face for up to 30 minutes and give them body shakes

why would you want to eat food that can do this to you :lol:

and holy fuck the next morning must sting like a bitch

Muddy
06-13-2014, 02:20 PM
This is just ignorant..

FBD
06-13-2014, 03:40 PM
why would you want to eat food that can do this to you :lol:

and holy fuck the next morning must sting like a bitch
in a world where people do cocaine and meth and.... :lol:

redred
06-13-2014, 03:55 PM