PDA

View Full Version : Canadian man sues hospital for shortening his penis

Teh One Who Knocks
06-17-2014, 11:39 AM
India Today

http://i.imgur.com/b3KO2tD.jpg

A Canadian man is suing a Montreal hospital for allegedly shortening his penis during a surgery. The negligence suit claims that it prevented him from having sex and thus ruined his marriage.

According to the lawsuit, the man, a paraplegic, injured his penis while having sex with his wife in July 2011.

In the lawsuit, the man claims that following the injury, he went to the hospital where a nurse looked at but did not physically examine his injured manhood.

This led an off-site doctor to misdiagnose it as a minor trauma. It was only a few weeks later that he was diagnosed with a fractured penis.

Speaking to Canada's QMI agency, the man said, "This has caused a greater impact on my life than when I lost the use of my legs."

He underwent corrective surgery which, the suit claims, left a permanent scarring and shortened his penis by "about an inch" in length.

The suit further alleges that the plaintiff was unable to have sex for two years which caused his wife to leave him.

Hal-9000
06-17-2014, 03:15 PM
"..diagnosed with a fractured penis."

:-k no bones in the willy..

Hal-9000
06-17-2014, 03:15 PM
"..misdiagnose it as a minor trauma"

:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-17-2014, 03:20 PM
"..diagnosed with a fractured penis."

:-k no bones in the willy..

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/sexual-health/expert-answers/penis-fracture/faq-20058154

Hal-9000
06-17-2014, 06:39 PM
yeah, like the Mayo Clinic knows anything about health issues [-(

Hugh_Janus
06-17-2014, 09:39 PM
hmm.... the canadian pharmacy has an unhealthy obsession with the size of my penis.... maybe I should give them his email address.... :-k

deebakes
06-17-2014, 10:50 PM
yeah, like the Mayo Clinic knows anything about health issues [-(

:hand:

Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit medical practice and medical research group based in Rochester, Minnesota. It is the first and largest integrated nonprofit medical group practice in the world, employing more than 3,800 physicians and scientists and 50,900 allied health staff. The practice specializes in treating difficult cases through tertiary care. It spends over $500 million a year on research. In 2014, Mayo Clinic marks 150 years of continuous service to patients. Dr. William Worrall Mayo settled his family in Rochester, Minn., in 1864 and opened a medical practice that evolved under his sons into Mayo Clinic. Mayo Clinic has been near the top of the U.S. News & World Report List of "Best Hospitals" for more than 20 years. The practice is distinguished by integrated care. It has been on the list of America's "100 Best Companies to Work For" published by Fortune magazine for eight years in a row.

deebakes
06-17-2014, 10:50 PM
by the way, sorry for your loss hal :empathy:

Hal-9000
06-17-2014, 11:11 PM
:hand:

Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit medical practice and medical research group based in Rochester, Minnesota. It is the first and largest integrated nonprofit medical group practice in the world, employing more than 3,800 physicians and scientists and 50,900 allied health staff. The practice specializes in treating difficult cases through tertiary care. It spends over $500 million a year on research. In 2014, Mayo Clinic marks 150 years of continuous service to patients. Dr. William Worrall Mayo settled his family in Rochester, Minn., in 1864 and opened a medical practice that evolved under his sons into Mayo Clinic. Mayo Clinic has been near the top of the U.S. News & World Report List of "Best Hospitals" for more than 20 years. The practice is distinguished by integrated care. It has been on the list of America's "100 Best Companies to Work For" published by Fortune magazine for eight years in a row.

pssst...the comment MAY-O have been a joke :lol:

Hal-9000
06-17-2014, 11:13 PM
by the way, sorry for your loss hal :empathy:

:( I loved that penis...like it was a part of me.

Now when I drop trou, instead of my 4 inch monster frightening people, I got a 3 inch happy worm that scares no one (except homophobes with no sense of adventure/humor)