PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Osbourne shows off impressively pert derriere in a thong as she poses in racy Instagram shot

Teh One Who Knocks
06-23-2014, 05:01 PM
By Heather Waugh - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/mRccbFk.jpg

She has been a poster girl for fitness and a healthy lifestyle ever since losing weight while she competed on Dancing With The Stars.

And Kelly Osbourne is certainly proud of the results if her raunchy Instagram on Friday is anything to go by.

The 29-year-old posed with her jeans around her knees displaying a bright pink thong and a very toned behind. She captioned: 'It's not a #FullMoon but it feels like one! Good luck everyone tonight!'

Her hairstylist Ryan Randall sits next to her admiring the view and curiously clutching a bouquet of flowers.

Clad in a black tank-top, underwear and a pair of white socks, the daughter of Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne looked in fantastic shape.

The funky fashion critic was on her way to the 24hourplays event in Santa Monica and while there took a humourous photo with Alanis Morrisette, using her long black locks as a beard.

'I has so much fun dancing the night away with #Alanis @morissette at the after party for @24hourplays! This dance is called #TheBeard' she said alongside the black and white snap.

The Fashion Police co-host recently debuted a distinctive lilac mohawk, courtesy of her friend and stylist Ryan.

The hairdresser regularly posts pictures of his muse modelling his latest creations and Kelly seems more than happy to oblige.

On Saturday she was seen looking rather sombre leaving a Ray-Ban party at Mack Sennett studios in Hollywood.

Rocking a multitude of plaits and safety pins in her punky lavender locks, the star walked with arms folded and head down.

However, it seems she had a blast at the event hanging out with band The Orwells, who performed at the 'Pants-off Party'.

And although she readily pulled off her jeans on Friday, there was no pants-off for the star at the Ray-Ban event as she came unprepared, revealing on Twitter: 'Had no idea that the @theorwells were having a no pants party! Thank god I forgot to wear knickers!'

The former reality star appears to be enjoying life at the moment.

In a Tweet on Saturday the TV personality exclaimed: 'In the last 6th months I have learnt so much about myself its shocking I feel like me again like nothing is stopping me. U guys R the best!'

She reportedly put herself in 'food rehab' after gaining 18 pounds following her split from fiancé Matthew Mosshart five months ago.

Since then, Kelly has been linked with skater Braydon Szafranski, but she said in an interview with Mail Online that she isn't planning on being in a serious relationship any time soon.

'I plan on being single for a very, very long time. No, I don't think it’s possible for someone to sweep me off my feet right now. I’m really enjoying my life.'

http://i.imgur.com/repdAIr.jpg

Hal-9000
06-23-2014, 05:03 PM
size is down but the shape is all wrong....still looks like Ozzie ass

and how dirty are her floors in that room? looks like she was hiking in those socks

DemonGeminiX
06-23-2014, 05:07 PM
She's still as ugly as sin. I wouldn't hit that with Hal's dick.

Hal-9000
06-23-2014, 05:13 PM
I'd rather fuck Jack

:lol:

FBD
06-23-2014, 06:43 PM
dude she's got ozzy's hair from the crazy train vid

Hal-9000
06-23-2014, 06:45 PM
I bet Muddy has this blown up to 6' x 3' and it's on his wall right now

Muddy
06-23-2014, 10:29 PM
:no:

Hal-9000
06-23-2014, 10:54 PM
:no:

you're conflicted....the face of a hydra and the ass of a somewhat ok female.....

in those instances I imagine the girl is raping me and it makes it easier to take :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-23-2014, 11:08 PM
:puke:

Hugh_Janus
06-23-2014, 11:09 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/89MM/sort-of-want/image.png

PorkChopSandwiches
06-23-2014, 11:10 PM
:slap:

Hal-9000
06-23-2014, 11:11 PM
I bet when she farts, it rattles her balls a little..

Muddy
06-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Her ass impresses me in no way.

Hal-9000
06-23-2014, 11:17 PM
man-ass

the other white meat :tup: