PDA

View Full Version : Biden admits to having ‘no savings account,’ plans to live off taxpayers

Teh One Who Knocks
06-25-2014, 11:13 AM
By Bill McMorris - Washington Free Beacon

http://i.imgur.com/kA76HP6.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden plans on relying solely on taxpayers to fund his retirement.

Biden declared on Monday that he had neither a savings account, nor any stocks to pay off his golden years.

“I have no savings account, but I have a great pension and a great salary,” Biden told the crowd at the White House Summit on Working Families.

Biden proudly admitted that he was “the poorest member of Congress” over his four-decade career in Washington. The line garnered laughs and applause at the plush Omni Hotel in Georgetown. However, Biden’s poor financial planning means that taxpayers will have to foot the bill for his retirement.

When Biden and Obama vacate the White House, they will have to make due with a $5 million “transition budget” that will cover their move out expenses, as well as Secret Service protection, according to the Congressional Research Service. Biden, however, will benefit from more than just the presidential transition budget.

FBD
06-25-2014, 01:29 PM
Of course not, his buddy Jon Corzine gave him plenty of money when they ripped off from MF Global. Why do you think Corzine was never prosecuted for it? He was one of Biden's advisors.

Nevermind that's a total fkn lie, ol Joe has plenty of bonds and mutual funds and shit, so what if he was on the inside of the stock scam and sold his positions....stock market trades all that shit.

fuggin biden. somebody pound this guy in the face already.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-25-2014, 03:29 PM
:fire:

RBP
06-25-2014, 03:45 PM
Yes, Joe and Hillary... two selfless public servants forgoing riches to benefit the people. Heroes, really...

:puke:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-25-2014, 03:51 PM
:usa:

Hal-9000
06-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Yes, Joe and Hillary... two selfless public servants forgoing riches to benefit the people. Heroes, really...

:puke:

I felt...the sarcasm in that post :lol:

FBD
06-25-2014, 07:32 PM
:lol: remember when people pointed out Obama's lac of foreign policy experience, and they pointed to Joe and said "he's got some of that"

Hal-9000
06-25-2014, 07:36 PM
that guy is set up with Opec sand dollars until he breathes his last..

Hal-9000
06-25-2014, 07:38 PM
"..but I have a great pension and a great salary"

I'll never understand why we democratically elect a leader and then agree to pay them a huge pension...after they stop serving the office.

I mean, they do jack shit while working, what is the reasoning for giving a politician a pension of any monetary amount?

You're out, go on social assistance or help out at the bingo hall you fuggin loafs...

RBP
06-26-2014, 01:22 AM
"..but I have a great pension and a great salary"

I'll never understand why we democratically elect a leader and then agree to pay them a huge pension...after they stop serving the office.

I mean, they do jack shit while working, what is the reasoning for giving a politician a pension of any monetary amount?

You're out, go on social assistance or help out at the bingo hall you fuggin loafs...

He'll make millions on his memoirs and speaking engagements. None of them are wanting for anything. It's ridiculous for him to even say.

Did you see that they have a new King of Spain? He abdicated because the people were a tad upset that while they have massive unemployment and strife, the King was on a lavish Elephant safari.

Same thing. You are not a man of the people, Joe. You will never be a little guy, Joe.

Hal-9000
06-26-2014, 02:41 AM
the four panel Biden/Palin debate joke pictures always killed me :lol:

Hal-9000
06-26-2014, 02:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YKuHQVa.jpg

DemonGeminiX
06-26-2014, 03:50 AM
I swear to God, if I was the leader of a successful revolution, one of the first things I would throw out and make illegal is pensions for outgoing politicians.

When you leave office, you're of no further use to the American taxpayer, so you're not entitled to get any of the taxpayer's money. Go get a fucking job if you want more money. In short, thank you for your service, now go fuck yourself.

Hugh_Janus
06-26-2014, 11:53 AM
I swear to God, if I was the leader of a successful revolution, one of the first things I would throw out and make illegal is pensions for outgoing politicians.

When you leave office, you're of no further use to the American taxpayer, so you're not entitled to get any of the taxpayer's money. Go get a fucking job if you want more money. In short, thank you for your service, now go fuck yourself.
but then nobody would want to be a politician :sad2:

FBD
06-26-2014, 12:11 PM
the four panel Biden/Palin debate joke pictures always killed me :lol:

it would have been so much more interesting watching palin/obama and biden/mccain debates. palin was the only halfway qualified person out of the 4 of them.