PDA

View Full Version : Virginian Shares ‘Bigfoot’ Photograph

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2014, 10:59 AM
By Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/O1wh6jh.jpg

A man in Virginia says his dad and a friend took a series of photographs Saturday he believes could contain a Bigfoot creature hanging out at a certain location along the Intracoastal Waterway.

Randy O’Neal, who states that Microsoft and Google are his “bread and butter”, uploaded the pictures to YouTube for the world to see.

“Finally, a photo that is not blurry nor hidden behind a tree. A clear photo of Bigfoot standing out in the wide open. You be the judge,” he wrote about the photographs.

But the pictures are not just the coincidence of a random summer day. They were taken by his dad and his friend “Uncle Jap” while fishing at the same location they had spotted the cryptid 25 years ago.

“For 25 years this has been a story that we could only share with the kids and grand kids, and honestly, we have always wondered,” says O’Neal.

The man is referring to the Sasquatch encounter they had 25 years ago, where he allegedly shot the animal.

“It was around 9 p.m. and we had been camping, fishing and shooting beer cans. We had settled down for the night on a remote creekside in Virginia, about five miles from civilization off the Intracoastal Waterway,” he explains.

The then 15-year-old O’Neal, his dad and a friend gathered around a fire pit when the teenager reportedly noticed a pair of red eyes observing them behind the bushes. According to the young eyewitness, this went on for about 20 minutes.

“Eventually, my dad handed me the shotgun. He said, ‘shoot the damn thing!’. I said, ‘daddy, I only see it when the fire flickers a certain way’. ‘Then just shoot it where you think it is,’ said my dad.”

The irresponsible action led to a series of “blood curling” screams. The animal supposedly ran through the woods and into the water, causing a big splash.

“For a long time that night we felt like we were walking on eggshells, scared to blink. We never heard anything else,” O’Neal recalls. The following morning the trio noticed a path that had been cleared by the creature as if “a skid steer had gone through the woods.”

The picture is being criticized by YouTube users who argue that it is just a tree stump.

“I can personally say that these are the clearest, most ‘non blurred’ I personally have ever seen. Let forensics do their work. Make what you want of it. My memories and experiences have made me a believer. We are not claiming that this is a ‘Bigfoot’, but I promise you that whatever I shot was something that I have never seen or heard before nor again in my life,” said O’Neal.

The Intracoastal Waterway is a 3,000-mile inland waterway along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts of the United States, consisting of natural inlets, saltwater rivers, bays and artificial canals.

Goofy
06-30-2014, 12:16 PM
Hmmm :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2014, 12:39 PM
Hmmm :-k

It's obviously Bigfoot :hand:

FBD
06-30-2014, 12:52 PM
looks like bigfoot's taking a piss :lol:

Hal-9000
06-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Finally, a photo that is not blurry nor hidden behind a tree.

yeah, taken from 1/4 mile away with a disposable POS camera :lol:

Muddy
06-30-2014, 04:12 PM
And they just shoot at it? wtf man! Buncha stupid rednecks.. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-30-2014, 04:16 PM
:lol:

FBD
06-30-2014, 04:19 PM
no, that was the old campfire story from the dad from when he was 15

PorkChopSandwiches
06-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Still! Just shoot blindly into the bushes :lol:

Hal-9000
06-30-2014, 05:50 PM
‘Then just shoot it where you think it is,’

:facepalm:

News byline next day: Two Virginians shot to death camping, stories about possible Bigfoot sighting cloud the investigation.