PDA

View Full Version : The ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate - and change their name to the Islamic State

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2014, 11:14 AM
By John Hall - The Daily Mail

The Islamist extremist group ISIS has formally declared the establishment of a caliphate, or Islamic state, in the vast stretches of the Middle East that have fallen under its control.

Upon declaring a caliphate, the Sunni militants - whose brutality in attempting to establish control in Iraq and Syria has been branded too extreme even by al-Qaeda - demanded allegiance from Muslims around the world.

With brutal efficiency, ISIS has carved out a large chunk of territory that has effectively erased the border between Iraq and Syria and laid the foundations of its proto-state.

http://i.imgur.com/v8Uz0XK.png

The announcement, made on the first day of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, could trigger a wave of infighting among Sunni extremist factions that have until now formed a loose rebel alliance.

A spokesman for ISIS declared the group's chief, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as the leader of the new caliphate, or Islamic state, and called on Muslims everywhere, not just those in areas under the organization's control, to swear loyalty to him.

'The legality of all emirates, groups, states and organizations becomes null by the expansion of the caliph's authority and the arrival of its troops to their areas,' said Abu Mohammed al-Adnani.

'Listen to your caliph and obey him. Support your state, which grows every day,' he added in an audio statement posted online.

Al-Adnani loosely defined the state territory as running from northern Syria to the Iraqi province of Diyala - a vast stretch of land straddling the border that is already largely under ISIS control.

He also said that with the establishment of the caliphate, the group was changing its name to just the Islamic State, dropping the mention of Iraq, Sham and the Levant.

Muslim extremists have long dreamed of recreating the Islamic state, or caliphate, that ruled over the Middle East, North Africa and beyond in various forms over the course of Islam's 1,400-year history.

http://i.imgur.com/HrkmEaE.png

It was unclear what immediate impact the declaration would have on the ground in Syria and Iraq, though experts predicted it could herald infighting among Sunni militants who have joined forces with the Islamic State in its fight against Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and his Shiite-led government.

'Now the insurgents in Iraq have no excuse for working with ISIS if they were hoping to share power with ISIS,' said Aymenn al-Tamimi, an analyst who specializes in Islamic militants in Iraq and Syria. 'The prospect of infighting in Iraq is increased for sure,' he added.

The greatest impact, however, could be on the broader international jihadist movement, in particular on the future of al-Qaida.

Founded by Osama bin Laden, the group that carried out the September 11 attacks on the U.S. has long carried the mantle of the international jihadi cause.

But the Islamic State has managed to do in Syria and Iraq what al-Qaida never has - carve out a large swath of territory in the heart of the Arab world and control it.

'This announcement poses a huge threat to al-Qaida and its long-time position of leadership of the international jihadist cause,' said Charles Lister, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Doha Center.

'Taken globally, the younger generation of the jihadist community is becoming more and more supportive of [ISIS] largely out of fealty to its slick and proven capacity for attaining rapid results through brutality,' he added.

Al-Baghdadi, an ambitious Iraqi militant who has a $10 million U.S. bounty on his head, took the reins of ISIS in 2010 when it was still an al-Qaida affiliate based in Iraq.

http://i.imgur.com/V7t02GI.png

Since then, he has transformed what had been an umbrella organization focused mainly on Iraq into a transnational military force.

Al-Baghdadi has long been at odds with al-Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahri, and the two had a very public falling out after al-Baghdadi ignored al-Zawahri's demands that the Islamic State leave Syria.

Fed up with al-Baghdadi and unable to control him, al-Zawahri formally disavowed ISIS in February.

But al-Baghdadi's stature has only grown since then, as his fighters strengthened their grip on much of Syria, and have now overrun large swathes of Iraq.

The Islamic State's declaration comes as the Iraqi government tries to wrest back some of the territory it has lost to the jihadi group and its Sunni militant allies in recent weeks.

On Sunday, Iraqi helicopter gunships struck suspected insurgent positions for a second consecutive day in Tikrit - the predominantly Sunni hometown of former dictator Saddam Hussein.

The Iraqi military launched its push to wrest back Tikrit - a hotbed of antipathy toward Iraq's Shiite-led government - on Saturday with a multi-pronged assault spearheaded by ground troops backed by tanks and helicopters.

DemonGeminiX
06-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Just nuke the shit out of the Middle East already. Kill all of those crazy motherfuckers.

FBD
06-30-2014, 12:51 PM
thanks Obama!

perrhaps
07-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Cede them Chicago!

PorkChopSandwiches
07-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Fantastic

RBP
07-02-2014, 02:05 AM
I hate it when I'm right.

I am still withholding agreement. I honestly do not believe this has anything to do with internal Iraqi politics. They can spin this as Sunni v Shiite unsettled and failed internal politics all they want. ISIS is a separatist lethal group that could give a flying fuck about Iraqi politics or history. They want their own state under their own brutal Islamic rules.

I do not believe this is an insurgency.

Loser
07-02-2014, 03:56 AM
Let's be honest here, the best outcome would be ISIS poking Iran with a stick and turning this into one giant middle eastern cluster fuck.:poke:

Let it resolve itself. Free for all battle royale. It's going to happen eventually. :shrug:

Israel is the only country prepared for what's about to happen...and they're laughing their fucking ass off. Because NOONE will try to fuck with them on a serious note. They'd liquidate the entire of the middle east. And it would take a super power to stop them. All they need is justification to do so.

RBP
07-02-2014, 04:00 AM
Let's be honest here, the best outcome would be ISIS poking Iran with a stick and turning this into one giant middle eastern cluster fuck.:poke:

Let it resolve itself. Free for all battle royale. It's going to happen eventually. :shrug:

Israel is the only country prepared for what's about to happen...and they're laughing their fucking ass off. Because NOONE will try to fuck with them on a serious note. They'd liquidate the entire of the middle east. And it would take a super power to stop them. All they need is justification to do so.

That is one cringe inducing, fucked up scenario. But I can't disagree. Someone has to say "fuck you, not in my lifetime" and obviously it isn't going to be Obama.

Godfather
07-02-2014, 05:11 AM
That map is adorable. They can even colour in between the lines.

Loser
07-02-2014, 05:41 AM
Wasn't it in '73 when pretty much every arab nation tried to invade israel, and even caught off guard, Israel won....

Just saying. :lol:

Lambchop
07-02-2014, 10:42 AM
ISIS is following the Quran and the life of Muhammad exactly how it is written. They're gonna come for your daughters once they are done in Iraq :thumbsup:

FBD
07-02-2014, 03:11 PM

The group of fucks that run israel are possibly worse than the fucks that run our government. Their goal is to get these fuckers to kill each other. Sunni and Shia. They play nice with whomever whenever it suits them, then they do clandestine shit to get people to fight each other.

The only thing israel has to fear is ISIS getting their hands on a nuke from the saudis or iran. If that happens they would use it as soon as humanly possible, on israel, and they wouldnt give two shits if they also nuked palestine to hell because in that case the palestinians will all be martyrs, too.

But make no mistake, if Israel thinks its going to suit them to get cozy with a group in order to incite them towards another group, then they can sit back and watch both sides kill each other...it simply does so, and then pats the nukes in its back pocket.

I have no problem with Israelies, but zionists are an entirely different animal and they are waging the long war.

Lambchop
07-02-2014, 03:36 PM
It is fucked up. In our media they tell us when Israelis are killed but the slain Palestinians are not covered equally.

I can't say much more, the J-NSA is listening.