PDA

View Full Version : 'Sorry mum and dad but I love it!' Kelly Osbourne gets shocking new tattoo... on the side of her HEAD

Teh One Who Knocks
06-30-2014, 11:21 AM
By Carolyn Hiblen - The Daily Mail

Kelly Osbourne has a new tattoo... on the side of her head.

The 29-year-old Fashion Police co-host, who recently shaved off both sides of her luscious lilac-hued locks and has been rocking a chic Mohawk, shocked fans by revealing her bizarre new inking on Saturday night.

The text, which is written in bright purple ink, simply reads: 'Stories...'.

http://i.imgur.com/RzScVDg.jpg

The beauty - who is the daughter of heavy metal rocker Ozzy and The Talk co-host Sharon Osbourne - posted several pictures from the Shamrock Social Club in Hollywood of revered artist Dr Woo completing the body art as she laid as still as humanly possible on her side, carefully breathing through the no-doubt excruciating pain.

Despite the unimaginable discomfort at having her head tattooed, Kelly was obviously pleased with her new look, accompanying a snap of the near-finished product with the cheeky caption: 'Sorry mum and dad but I love it!'

Earlier in the evening, the bubbly and outgoing star hinted that she was about to get a new tattoo after she posted a photograph in the parlour which saw her holding a bottle of purple ink.

She wrote: '#oops what did I do tonight?'

http://i.imgur.com/Tsiv7lw.jpg

In total, the star shared four photos with fans throughout the process, including an after shot in which she's standing side-on to the camera, pulling a snarling face as she sticks two fingers up, with her tattoo artist standing next to her with his heavily-tattooed arm around her shoulder.

'Thank you @dr_woo_ssc it's magic what you can do! @shamrocksocialclub,' she captioned the image.

While the inking is certainly a bold and brave move, some have commented that it's actually a rather noncommittal place in which to get a tatt, with the ability to grow her hair over the offending permanent marking should she grow tired of it.

Meanwhile, Kelly, who split from fiancé Matthew Mosshart in January, has reportedly bounced back with not one, but two possible romances on the cards.

Us Weekly reports that the TV personality has grown close to Puff Daddy's 23-year-old stepson Quincy Combs.

A source tells the publication: 'Kelly is single, but she's having a lot of fun. She's been hooking up with Quincy, her really good friend, lately. It's not serious but he's really hot and he's very into her!'

However, it seems that the hunk isn't the only one to have caught the beauty's eye, with 27-year-old British model Ricki Hall also reportedly vying for her affection, with the pair embarking on a flirtation over social media.

'They recently started following each other on Instagram. He's got a a huge beard which Kelly finds really sexy - she loves guys with beards!' a source tells Us. 'She's definitely interested in seeing where it goes with him.'

Pony
06-30-2014, 11:29 AM
The beauty - who is the daughter of....

:rofl:

KevinD
06-30-2014, 01:22 PM
Yeah, WTF is with all the "beauty, and "luscious" stuff?

Does the author have a lebesian crush on Kelly?

PorkChopSandwiches
06-30-2014, 03:07 PM
Dumb

Hal-9000
06-30-2014, 04:00 PM
she should of got a face tattoo....new one over existing :tup:

FBD
06-30-2014, 05:59 PM
cant tattoo over stupid

Hal-9000
06-30-2014, 06:05 PM
I have a Taylor Swift mask I wear on the occasional Saturday night..

8-[

Hal-9000
06-30-2014, 06:05 PM
when I'm on Chatroulette jerking off

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-30-2014, 06:06 PM
thats you! :shock:

Hal-9000
06-30-2014, 06:11 PM
I lip synch to one of her songs, throws a lot of people off :oops: