PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant UK Model Wishes She Had Abortion: ‘I’m Drinking And Smoking’ Because It’s A Boy

Teh One Who Knocks
07-01-2014, 11:17 AM
By Sarah Fruchtnicht - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/NFo4YzD.jpg

A pregnant model in England says she has been smoking a pack of cigarettes per day and drinking ever since she learned her unborn baby is a boy.

Josie Cunningham, 23, said she drank wine to overcome her disappointment about having a son. She said if she had known sooner that she was having a boy, she would have had an abortion so she could appear on “Big Brother.”

The mother-of-two, who reportedly had a breast augmentation paid for by the National Health Service, says she knows that smoking will harm the baby.

“The evening I found out the sex of the baby was when I lit up my first cigarette,” she told the Sunday Mirror. “I’m not proud of it, but I couldn’t stop myself. It changed everything.”

“Once I’d finished the cigarette I found it difficult to focus on anything positive, so I had a small glass of wine,” she added. “My intention was to have one, but before I knew it I was on my second and I’d smoked a whole packet of fags.”

“I know some people will find it disgusting that I started drinking and smoking again simply because I’m having another son, but I’m being honest,” she said. “I wouldn’t be smoking or drinking if I knew I was having a girl.”

Her statements come after photographs were taken of her last week getting into a taxpayer-funded taxi while smoking. She says she uses the service every day because she developed anxiety after angry people kept confronting her on the bus.

She has been widely criticized for getting breast implants – costing more than $8,000 – on the taxpayer’s dime.

In an interview on “Loose Women,” Cunningham defended herself saying she can’t be “an inspiration for young women” if she doesn’t have large breasts.

“I have received a lot of abuse online and have just been bullied all my life for having no boobs,” she said. “I am not going to be bullied again.”

Cunningham plans to release an autobiography at the end of the year, according to her Twitter.

Goofy
07-01-2014, 12:13 PM
I knew it would be that arsehole before i even opened the thread :roll: Fuckin scum

Goofy
07-01-2014, 12:15 PM
She says she uses the service every day because she developed anxiety after angry people kept confronting her on the bus.

People confront her on the bus because she's a cunt :tup:

In an interview on “Loose Women,” Cunningham defended herself saying she can’t be “an inspiration for young women” if she doesn’t have large breasts.

A delusional cunt apparently :)

FBD
07-01-2014, 12:37 PM
sofa king ugly

Lambchop
07-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Model? Ahahahaahahahaaahaahahah*@aasxsjjsjsjsjs

PorkChopSandwiches
07-01-2014, 03:14 PM
What a bag of shit

Pony
07-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Dumb bitch. If the kid comes out fucked up it's going to be MORE work for you to raise him. Of course this stupid C%$# will probably just pass the responsibility off on someone else.

RBP
07-02-2014, 01:56 AM
:england:

Hal-9000
07-02-2014, 06:38 PM
"I am not going to be bullied again"

after the latest report on how you're trying to kill your unborn son deliberately....good luck sweetie