PDA

View Full Version : Doritos New Flavor Is a Game of Russian Roulette in Your Mouth

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Polly Mosendz - The Wire

http://i.imgur.com/DofMhtq.png

Rejoice, Canadian risk takers and chip lovers. PepsiCo Canada has introduced a new Doritos flavor, "Doritos Roulette." This bag of chips is full of delicious, nacho cheesy goodness with a handful of insanely, crazy hot chips thrown in. The chips look the same, so you never know what you are going to get.

Doritos Roulette has become an online sensation, as YouTubers post videos of themselves consuming a bag, waiting to get a hot chip. Similar to the Cinnamon Challenge fad, this is being called the Doritos Roulette Challenge. The spicy chips have been called "dangerous" and "a solid slap in the face." One YouTuber said it did not taste like "any spicy nacho I've ever had before. It's actually spicy. It tastes like I'm doing shots of hot sauce." The chips also made testers' eyes water.

This seems like it would also be a big hit in the States, but a PepsiCo Canada spokesperson did not disclose to Business Insider when or if Doritos Roulette would come to America.

Doritos Roulette in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoBeduB-icY

Goofy
07-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Quality, will have to look out for a bag of these :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Seems like it's only available in Canada for now :(

Noilly Pratt
07-08-2014, 02:17 PM
Had some last week at a family get-together. They taste great and then...!HOT! :) Good gimmick

Hal-9000
07-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Ass-Roulette :lol:

Pony
07-08-2014, 04:16 PM
I'd like to line up five girls and play Russian Roulette in their mouths.

Godfather
07-09-2014, 04:24 AM
Seems like it's only available in Canada for now :(

We should do a snack gift exchange sometime. I fucking LOVE Starburst jelly beans. They're like cocaine... or so I imagine :lol: Perfectly sweet but not overly sugary/grainy like some jelly beans. Just the right softness. My god... apparently they're only seasonal too so I can't even get them every time I'm in Seattle!

The US owns us in terms of candy and fast food, but Canada has much better chips IMO.