DemonGeminiX
07-09-2014, 12:00 PM
:lol:

Goofy
07-09-2014, 12:01 PM
What? I like to make it interesting :lol:

DemonGeminiX
07-09-2014, 11:21 PM
Argentina won via penalties. It was goalless after 90 minutes, and goalless after 90 minutes and extra time. Technically, Messi was the first to score during penalty kicks, there were more than 4 goals total (2 for Holland and 4 for Argentina, if you're counting pk goals as goals) and and both teams scored at least twice on pks. As far as I can remember, no one was sent off, but I was only watching periodically so you may want to double check that. Obviously, no one player scored 3 goal, so ixnay on the at trickhay.

Goofy
07-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Argentina won via penalties. It was goalless after 90 minutes, and goalless after 90 minutes and extra time. Technically, Messi was the first to score during penalty kicks, there were more than 4 goals total (2 for Holland and 4 for Argentina, if you're counting pk goals as goals) and and both teams scored at least twice on pks. As far as I can remember, no one was sent off, but I was only watching periodically so you may want to double check that. Obviously, no one player scored 3 goal, so ixnay on the at trickhay.

Penalties in penalty shoot-outs don't count as goals as such....... well, not in euro football betting anyway :) Fuckin shite game tbh........ Germany will run riot in the final if they play like they did against Brazil.

DemonGeminiX
07-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Ok. I wasn't sure how you were gonna deal with that. Now I know. :thumbsup:

Goofy
07-10-2014, 12:39 PM
No probs :tup: I could've cheated i suppose, given Messi the opener and 6 goals etc......... would have benefited me in vcash tbh :lol: