PDA

View Full Version : Shoppers smashed the windows of a hot car to save children who mother had left inside while she got a hair cut

Teh One Who Knocks
07-15-2014, 11:07 AM
By Daily Mail Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/As74EeJ.jpg

A group of shoppers at a Texas strip mall smashed through a hot car's windows Monday to pull out two screaming children locked in by their mother, who was getting a haircut.

Video taken at the scene shows a group of men and women so desperate to get out the little boy and girl that one man took a hammer to the black Jeep's window as temperatures in the Houston suburb of Katy.

'The kids were in there crying,' nearby shop owner Gabriel Del Valle told KHOU. 'I mean you would understand. It’s real hot.'

Footage shows shoppers going so far as to crawl atop the car to try to climb inside when child safety locks kept them from opening the door.

It only took a few minutes to free the unharmed children.

By then, their mother had run outside the salon where she was getting her hair done.

The mother said she'd only left them there temporarily but admitted she'd made a terrible mistake.

After the mother pleaded with them, the mob of shoppers decided not to call the police.

However, Del Valle was still left with a bad taste in his mouth.

'Even a dog can die so imagine a person,' he told KHOU.

perrhaps
07-15-2014, 12:30 PM
If she locked THEIR kids inside that car, think they would have called the police?

A "mistake" is when you make a mathematical error balancing your checkbook.* A crime is when you torture kids like this.

* I know, I'm showing my age here.

lost in melb.
07-15-2014, 01:31 PM
It's a really stupid mistake that is easy to do.

Hal-9000
07-15-2014, 03:43 PM
If she locked THEIR kids inside that car, think they would have called the police?

A "mistake" is when you make a mathematical error balancing your checkbook.* A crime is when you torture kids like this.

* I know, I'm showing my age here.

right behind you (figuratively).....these parents like to downplay their stupidity and need to be exposed

PorkChopSandwiches
07-15-2014, 03:58 PM
:colorcheck: