PDA

View Full Version : Pat Robertson Advises Exorcism for Stomach Pains, Doesn't Mention Medical Care

Teh One Who Knocks
07-15-2014, 11:17 AM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/uIS5Emo.png

A 700 Club viewer asked televangelist Pat Robertson this morning via email about her son's stomach pains.

"My son said it felt like something hit him very hard in the stomach,” wrote a female viewer. “I know this is not of God. He is a Christian. Can Christians be attacked by demons?”

The mom said that she called on the name of Jesus, but needed further advice from Robertson.

Robertson did not advocate taking the boy to an emergency room or to a doctor, but said the mom should contact someone "who understands the spiritual dimension," noted RawStory.com.

"He could be attacked by demons and he might be oppressed or possessed by demons," claimed Robertson. "I don't know anything about you, I don't know his faith, but it sounds like something is influencing."

“You need to get somebody with you who understands the spiritual dimension and doing spiritual warfare,” added Robertson. “If I were you, I would look back in your family. What in your family, do you have anybody involved in the occult, somebody in witchcraft or tarot cards or psychic things?”

Robertson also advised, "Get some people in there and cast this stuff out, but that does not sound like normal.”

WebMD.com notes that stomach pains could be caused by a variety of illnesses, including gallstones, kidney stones, Crohn's disease, appendicitis, hernia, ulcers and more. Some of these maladies can be fatal if not treated promptly.

MayoClinic.com advises going to the emergency room if the "pain is so severe that you can't sit still or need to curl into a ball to find relief" and/or if there is blood in the stool.

Hal-9000
07-15-2014, 03:42 PM
or maybe an abdominal blockage brought on by eating bad food :-k

naww, that's a crazy explanation....must be demons :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-15-2014, 03:58 PM
:pleasedie:

Hal-9000
07-15-2014, 04:48 PM
has Dee got him in the pool?

:lol:

DemonGeminiX