PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen's Drunk Taco Bell Trip -- 'I'm SO Hammered'

Teh One Who Knocks
07-17-2014, 01:35 PM
By the TMZ Staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knxz4DLQzUs
NSFW language

Charlie Sheen videos don't get any more REAL than this -- it's Charlie totally blitzed in the middle of a late night Taco Bell run ... and he looks and sounds EXACTLY the way you'd think.

The clip starts with a totally disheveled Charlie stumbling over to a car at the drive-thru -- looks like the driver called him over -- and the Ma-Sheen quickly unloads this awesome line ... "Sorry, I'm so fucking hammered."

Honesty really is best.

Unclear exactly where and when this went down ... the clip was posted sometime on Tuesday, but it doesn't really matter.

Watch ... the Warlock rips open his shirt, shows off his tatts, and even attempts a little couples counseling.

Don't worry, doesn't look like Charlie was driving. You can see his typically chauffeur-driven Benz in the background.

Godfather
07-19-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm so, so glad nobody films or cares about my drunken late night stops for fast food on the way home from the bar. I cringe at myself based on what I can remember saying in that state.... If others saw that who weren't equally drunk I'd want to die

Hugh_Janus
07-20-2014, 07:38 PM
:davidhasslehoff:

redred
07-20-2014, 08:12 PM
i would love a session with him i think it would be painful and fun (in that order) wonder how many days it could go on for :lol: who else is up for a tiger blood blow out

Teh One Who Knocks
07-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Charlie Sheen needs to go away, he used to be relevant, but that time has long since passed....

FBD
07-21-2014, 09:14 PM
that gravelly voice :lol: I can picture that's going to be his regular voice in another 10 years

Hal-9000
07-21-2014, 09:15 PM
*gravelly drunken voice*

Hey, you guys fighting?

:lol: just what you need, Charlie Sheen counseling you on relationships