PDA

View Full Version : Pouty Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing Sex-Life Dissatisfaction

Teh One Who Knocks
07-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Tom Ley - The Concourse

http://i.imgur.com/DA8NDCD.jpg

Reddit user throwwwwaway29 has a husband, and her husband is fed up. He is so fed up that this morning he sent her an email that contained the above spreadsheet, detailing all the times she has denied him sex over the course of the last month or so.

The wife explains:

Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, Husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my "excuses", using verbatim quotes of why I didn't feel like having sex at that very moment. According to his 'document', we've only had sex 3 times in the last 7 weeks, out of 27 "attempts" on his part.

Look man, every marriage is different when it comes to settling on an acceptable fucks-per-month quota. But it's never a good idea to voice your displeasure at where that fucks-per-month number currently sits via a passive aggressive email and a spreadsheet detailing your wife's alleged frigidity.

Good work italicizing all the yeses in there, though. We can almost hear the echos from you high-fiving yourself when you typed those in.

DemonGeminiX
07-21-2014, 12:17 PM
All a wife is good for is sex, cooking, and cleaning. It's time to replace this one.

Sincerely,

#makemeasammichbitch

Hal-9000
07-21-2014, 04:36 PM
All a wife is good for is sex, cooking, and cleaning. It's time to replace this one.

Sincerely,

#makemeasammichbitch

with a coupon and a keen eye for sales, you can get a new, cheaper one at Walmart :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-21-2014, 04:40 PM
bitches man

Pony
07-21-2014, 04:49 PM
After that it's gonna be Aug= no, Sept= no, Oct= no... etc

deebakes
07-22-2014, 12:06 AM
:rip: sex