PDA

View Full Version : Female teacher accused of using grade threat for sex

Teh One Who Knocks
07-22-2014, 10:51 AM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/QNWkL4Y.jpg

A Stamford High School English teacher is accused of threatening to fail a student if he broke off their sexual relationship.

Danielle Watkins of Norwalk turned herself in to police Thursday. She is charged with sexual assault, sale of marijuana and risk of injury to a minor.

Police say the 18-year-old student came to them in June and described how the 32-year-old teacher had provided him with drugs and sex since last September. Police say she also gave marijuana to a 15-year-old.

The Stamford Advocate reported that the victim allegedly told police he had encounters in her car and during school hours. A forensic examination of her phone reportedly revealed 2,000 text messages and naked pictures of herself sent to the student.

Police say they recovered 2,000 text messages, including nude photos sent to the teen's phone.

Watkins posted $100,000 bond and is due in state Superior Court in Stamford on July 31. She has an unlisted phone number and attempts to reach her Friday morning were not successful.

Fodster
07-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Id nob her for an A+

Goofy
07-22-2014, 12:11 PM
Id nob her for an A+

Need a better pic but i'd probably settle for a B :tup:

FBD
07-22-2014, 12:26 PM
All the kid had to say was "go ahead, fail me. I DARE you. There's evidence in existence, you know. If I dont get at least a B your career is over and you might just go to jail, too."

and watched her STFU

RBP
07-22-2014, 12:32 PM
All the kid had to say was "go ahead, fail me. I DARE you. There's evidence in existence, you know. If I dont get at least a B your career is over and you might just go to jail, too."

and watched her STFU

Yes, that's a much better strategy.

Children who are sexually abused should confront their attackers with counter threats rather than get protected and have the abuser prosecuted.

What ever was I thinking???

FBD
07-22-2014, 01:28 PM
:lol: dude, the thing devolved into tit for tat - the kid obviously did not care about the sexual relationship, he only cared when it got down to having his grade in the class threatened, he only wewnt there when he felt he had no other recourse. he only blew it up when he felt he had no other option. so he either just ran out of ideas, or he really just wanted to put the fuckin' to her career.

the kid had zero problem with it until the bitch used it as a power game.

oh, right....I keep forgetting what when you reads something like this, it might as well be sam the eagle with zero room in the mind for anything outside of application of the law to it, with all the attendant labels...

it comes down to which path, you want to end it quietly, or loudly?

but your view is CHILD RAPE no matter how much the boy was into it. which he obviously was, for a time, until it got old, then bitches be bitches.

nobody on here says such things are right in any way shape or form, so please keep that in mind brotha :)

Muddy
07-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Poor little boy... Such a delicate little flower victimized by the big ol piece of juicy pussy.. :wah:

RBP
07-22-2014, 02:52 PM
:lol: dude, the thing devolved into tit for tat - the kid obviously did not care about the sexual relationship, he only cared when it got down to having his grade in the class threatened, he only wewnt there when he felt he had no other recourse. he only blew it up when he felt he had no other option. so he either just ran out of ideas, or he really just wanted to put the fuckin' to her career.

the kid had zero problem with it until the bitch used it as a power game.

oh, right....I keep forgetting what when you reads something like this, it might as well be sam the eagle with zero room in the mind for anything outside of application of the law to it, with all the attendant labels...

it comes down to which path, you want to end it quietly, or loudly?

but your view is CHILD RAPE no matter how much the boy was into it. which he obviously was, for a time, until it got old, then bitches be bitches.

nobody on here says such things are right in any way shape or form, so please keep that in mind brotha :)

You explained why it was okay and then said no one thinks it's okay. :huh:

And then...

Poor little boy... Such a delicate little flower victimized by the big ol piece of juicy pussy.. :wah:

FBD
07-22-2014, 02:57 PM
I did no such thing!

I mused about a relatively non confrontational exit from the situation. That was by no means any sort of endorsement, you added/inferred a whole lot of stuff I didnt say into what you took from what I wrote!

Muddy
07-22-2014, 02:57 PM
I just pulling your chain..

Hal-9000
07-22-2014, 03:02 PM
I was going to say this has RBP written all over it :lol:

but we got serious....she's doing what men have been accused of for years...and openly

throw the book at her

RBP
07-22-2014, 03:07 PM
tit for tat
the kid obviously did not care about the sexual relationship
the kid had zero problem with it
no matter how much the boy was into it. which he obviously was

I did no such thing!
That was by no means any sort of endorsement

Endorsement? perhaps not.
Tacit approval and then some? yes.

RBP
07-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Ever notice we never have these debates in the threads about male abusers?

I should say *I* never have to counter point, since it's pretty much just me... and Hal recently. Thanks, Hal.

Muddy
07-22-2014, 03:18 PM

I should say *I* never have to counter point, since it's pretty much just me... and Hal recently. Thanks, Hal.

That's because men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

FBD
07-22-2014, 03:19 PM
Endorsement? perhaps not.
Tacit approval and then some? yes.

that's after you had already infused my words with your point of view and you put me in a position of having to defend it :shrug:

just because some of us around here remember boyhood and what we would have done being young and ignorant and make offhand comments about it doesnt mean we approve, tacitly or no.

like big yed used to say about a whole lot of things, it is what it is. that doesnt mean its good.

redred
07-22-2014, 03:25 PM
I just pulling your chain..

pull my chain and you get an A :outtahere:

Muddy
07-22-2014, 03:28 PM
I had a few teachers I would have gone balls deep on... In a second.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-22-2014, 03:35 PM
My freshman Geometry teacher had many loads dropped to my mental image of her. :wank:

Muddy
07-22-2014, 03:37 PM
We had a special ed teacher in our school that was about 23 or 24 years old that I would have shaved and fisted if I had been given the chance...

Teh One Who Knocks
07-22-2014, 03:44 PM
We had a special ed teacher in our school that was about 23 or 24 years old that I would have shaved and fisted if I had been given the chance...

Same here, the hottest teacher in my high school was a special ed teacher too, right around that same age.

redred
07-22-2014, 03:48 PM
mine was a RE teacher , ex model from Wales

PorkChopSandwiches
07-22-2014, 03:51 PM
My Geo teacher was probably 22 - 23 first or second year teaching....good fuggin lord

Muddy
07-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Same here, the hottest teacher in my high school was a special ed teacher too, right around that same age.

Now... I had a friend who made the mistake of trying to cup her ass one day.. She was not very receptive, and he almost got expelled for it.. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-22-2014, 03:53 PM
:rofl:

FBD
07-22-2014, 04:06 PM
RBP gotta have steam coming out his ears by now :lol:

yo do understand such thoughts are natural for an adolescent male, yes? :bananadance:

RBP
07-22-2014, 04:25 PM
RBP gotta have steam coming out his ears by now :lol:

yo do understand such thoughts are natural for an adolescent male, yes? :bananadance:

Adolescent females, too.

Muddy
07-22-2014, 04:26 PM
Adolescent females, too.

You know testosterone is a stronger drug than estrogen.. Any day..

Hal-9000
07-22-2014, 06:34 PM
ours was a law teacher in grade 12....we used to sneak out at lunch to smoke joints and hit a nearby pub for drinks..

one day she's in there all alone pounding back some mixed drinks, we have a few, I say hi and then go to her class in 1st period after lunch :lol:

I was 18 in that semester (born in March)...she never said a word about it or gave any of us shit

and man she could should wear a tight pencil skirt and heels....

Hal-9000
07-22-2014, 06:36 PM

I've been onboard since the beginning of time with this subject matter RBP....I grew up treating women as equals and getting real offended when they get 'special treatment' for anything...

probably why I'm still single :lol: ....you want to be treated as a person with the same rights, then don't go batting your eyelashes or making excuses why you can't do something...you can't have it both ways

RBP
07-22-2014, 07:47 PM
I've been onboard since the beginning of time with this subject matter RBP....I grew up treating women as equals and getting real offended when they get 'special treatment' for anything...

probably why I'm still single :lol: ....you want to be treated as a person with the same rights, then don't go batting your eyelashes or making excuses why you can't do something...you can't have it both ways

:qft: