PDA

View Full Version : Senator Jacqui Lambie tells Hobart radio station Heart 107.3 she’s looking for a man with ‘a package between his legs’

Teh One Who Knocks
07-23-2014, 12:04 PM
MATT SMITH, State Politics Editor - Mercury

http://i.imgur.com/7ftW5YX.jpg

TASMANIAN Senator Jacqui Lambie today told a Hobart radio station she was looking for a man with “a package between his legs” before asking a 22-year-old listener if he was ‘well hung”.

The Palmer United Party senator told the Kim and Dave Show on Heart107.3 this morning that she had been out of love for 11 years.

“That’s why I am not so worried about my waxing,” Senator Lambie said.

She had previously indicated a “whipper snipper” would be needed for her to undertake some personal grooming.

Senator Lambie said she had been mentally and physically depleted after her time in the Australian Defence Force and had dedicated her time to looking after her two sons.

When asked what she would be looking for in a man, she said: “They must have heaps of cash and they have got to have a package between their legs — let’s be honest.”

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

“And I don’t need them to speak ... the perfect man.”

When a 22-year-old listener called Jamie rang the program indicating interest, she said: “I am not too sure about the cougar thing, but a ‘toy boy’? I hadn’t really thought about it to be honest.”

“Do you have plenty of cash?” Ms Lambie asked the man.

She raised concerns about his age and the fact that he lived in Tasmania may have affected his bank balance.

“I am a bit concerned, because you are so young, that you may not be able to handle Jacqui Lambie,” she said.

Jamie said he had “been about a bit”, to which the senator responded: “You don’t have any diseases do you?”

“Are you well hung?” she finally asked the listener before agreeing to a breakfast date with Jamie later in the month.

Senator Lambie later issued an apology to anyone who may have taken offence to her comments.

“When Kim and Dave on Hobart’s Heart FM 107.3 this morning asked me about my love life in a light-hearted segment, I tried to cover up my embarrassment by making a joke,” she said in a statement this afternoon.

“A lot of people laughed -- including the tradie I was talking to – (but) some people may have got offended.

“I apologise to any radio listeners who may be offended by my comments on Kim and Dave’s Show.

“Of course my political enemies will make a big deal out of my comments, but the reality is I was talking with Kim and Dave on Heart FM -- not Sarah Ferguson on the ABC.”

FBD
07-23-2014, 12:13 PM
http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/410/830/830410.gif

perrhaps
07-23-2014, 01:49 PM
Cataracts optional?