PDA

View Full Version : Headless body of man, chainsaw found

Teh One Who Knocks
05-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Neighbors heard gunshots Saturday night
The Houston Chronicle

HOUSTON (AP) - Houston police have charged a man with murdering his roommate whose dismembered body was found outside a vacant house.

A police statement says the head of 35-year-old Marlon Thomas and one of his arms was found in a trash bag Sunday behind cinderblocks that supported the house. A chainsaw was next to the bag. The rest of the body, with a partially severed arm, was found in a backyard nearby.

Thirty-two-year-old Noe Gerardo Morin was in custody Monday charged with murder. An autopsy has been ordered to determine what killed Thomas.

Jessica Riggs, who said she was the victim's former girlfriend, told the Houston Chronicle that Thomas "didn't deserve what he got."

Lucinda Watkins, who lives next door to the vacant house, said she heard two gunshots Saturday night.

"It's awful," she said of the grisly discovery. "It's scary."

An autopsy has been ordered.

DemonGeminiX
05-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Shit like this is why I will never agree to living with roommates.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Shit like this is why I will never agree to living with roommates.

Good policy....I've had a few, never again

Teh One Who Knocks
05-17-2011, 06:56 PM
An autopsy has been ordered to determine what killed Thomas.

Seriously? :confused:

Pony
05-17-2011, 09:29 PM
No kidding, it's been so chilly and rainy lately the cause of death was obviously pneumonia.

Muddy
05-17-2011, 10:04 PM
:lol: true that..

Teh One Who Knocks
05-17-2011, 10:08 PM
No kidding, it's been so chilly and rainy lately the cause of death was obviously pneumonia.

:lol: true that..

Police detective: Well doctor, what do you think the cause of death is?

Coroner: Well, as you can see, we have the headless body, the head lying over there, complete blood loss, and a chainsaw. Now please remember, this is just my preliminary guess, but I think it's safe to say that the cause of death is apparent....bear attack.

Pony
05-17-2011, 10:45 PM
Suffocation?

WARNING:Sleeping outside in a trash bag can be hazardous to your health.

Hal-9000
05-17-2011, 11:29 PM
another common gaffe :lol:

....that Thomas "didn't deserve what he got."

You gonna go on record and say - that asshole deserved to get cut up into bits just like that!!!! :x

prolly not...