PDA

View Full Version : Cop Gets Job Back After Claiming Boner Cream Tainted His Drug Test

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Jay Hathaway - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/wzWPzVd.jpg

A Miami Beach cop, fired last year when his random drug test came back positive for cocaine, has been reinstated. He claimed he'd never done coke, and the test result had been caused by a cream he rubbed on his genitals.

Homicide Detective Reinaldo Casas said he got the sex aid cream from a friend who, he testified, told him it "would help him in his sexual liaisons." The friend claimed to have obtained it from "an old Cuban guy."

The Miami Herald reports the cream was a homemade Vaseline-like concoction packaged in unmarked purple containers, and according to the man who gave it to Casas, "it worked."

None of the witnesses admitted to knowing what was in the magical boner-medicine.

"Having never knowingly used cocaine, I was baffled, perplexed and confused," Casas said in his grievance filing.

Despite the city's argument that the detective should have had some idea what he was putting on his dick, arbitrators ruled in Casas' favor. He'll be allowed to rejoin the department and will receive back pay.

FBD
08-01-2014, 12:42 PM
"I'm Cuban, B!"

:roll:

"I'm a cop, cmon union, get me out of this bullshit, make something up, we dont have to follow the fucking law"