PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Hollywood Exposé? Lindsay Lohan In Talks For Tell-All With London Publishers, Sample Stories ‘Made Their Jaws Drop’

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Radar Online Staff

http://i.imgur.com/mbG6WdV.jpg

Lindsay Lohan’s been doing more than clubbing during her English summer.

The Liz & Dick star “held meetings at major publishing houses in London recently,” an insider told the UK Sun, regarding the prospects of a tell-all book with details so salacious, it might make Fifty Shades of Grey aficionados blush.

“The stories she promised the literary agents made their jaws drop.”

The source went on to say that the raspy-voiced Long Island native, 28, wouldn’t likely disappoint readers with a vanilla product.

“She’s prepared to put everything out there, and has already proved she’s not shy with the list of men she claims to have slept with,” in reference to the Wild Child’s purported Jan. 2013 celebrity roll call that included Heath Ledger, James Franco, Adam Levine, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, Colin Farrell and Joaquin Phoenix, among others.

Currently, The Canyons starlet is in the process of “looking for a ghost writer.

“It may seem unlikely, but she thinks she’s in with a shot of getting (Fifty Shades of Grey) E.L. James to work on it — they met recently at the Chiltern Firehouse and got on well. Another pie in the sky idea was that she might persuade J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter) to work with her.”

Hal-9000
08-04-2014, 06:21 PM
can't act, can't stay clean so now it's publishing a dirt rag expose about people that can't defend themselves?

grrrrrrrrr...

PorkChopSandwiches
08-04-2014, 07:15 PM
At least she is getting a terrible child like ghost writer. :lol: Always with the great decisions :tup:

Hal-9000
08-04-2014, 07:20 PM
she might persuade J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter) to work with her

:rofl: oh lord yes..

PorkChopSandwiches
08-04-2014, 07:30 PM
I was actually referring to the 50 shades writer, she writes lick a high school kid. I bought the book for my wife and she had to stop reading because she felt herself becoming dumber

Hal-9000
08-04-2014, 07:35 PM
yeah caught that...I've never read the book but if your Twilight partner says it's bad....it be bad :lol:

that last line caught me unawares about Rowling...holy crap

deebakes
08-04-2014, 11:50 PM
why would anybody buy a fictional piece of work? :-k