PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tahoe Skater Captures ‘Bigfoot’ on Video

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2014, 11:58 AM
By Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/MrqnJu4.jpg

TAHOE CITY, Calif. — A man has captured the images of what he believes could be a Bigfoot creature.

YouTube user Couch Potato says he and his friends were skateboarding in Lake Tahoe, equipped with high definition head-mounted cameras, when they recorded the alleged cryptid.

He also claims that he didn’t notice anything strange about the video until days later.

“I was long boarding near Lake Tahoe and recording some footage testing out my new GoPro Hero 3+. I didn’t notice the bigfoot-like creature until I got home several days later and watched my videos,” he said.

The recording, initially consisting of seven minutes of footage but later edited to about a minute, was reportedly sent to The Paranormal Review, a YouTube channel “devoted to analyzing paranormal activities and breaking them down”.

“They sent us 7 minutes of footage so we cut it down do this part,” the owner of the channel said.

The video shows a dark, hominid-like silhouette standing between the trees by the left side of the road.

“The dark area in the bush was something that we noticed. Couch Potato didn’t say anything about it when he contacted us. I don’t know if it is the supposed creature or not. Who knows if it is legitimate or not. He says it is a GoPro that he got the video with, so it would be pretty wide angle and I can understand him not seeing the thing that is there until looking later,” he added.

“See right here?” he explains. “This is what he saw after he watched this footage. This is a GoPro Hero 3+, I don’t know if any of you has had one of those, but GoPros are very very wide angle, so…even he might be looking right here, or wherever he is looking at, I’m assuming he is trying to avoid these cracks, trying not to go too fast. It looks like a very steep road, so…he says he didn’t see this creature over here, or when he was coming and it was in that bush over there, but even in that case that bush looks pretty deep it could look like a shadow, so he says he didn’t see this creature, until after he saw the footage. Whether or not that’s true, I don’t know, this could be a hoax, but most hoax videos we have seen in the past…they are looking at this creature for like 20 seconds and they are just standing there ‘what is this, what is this”. In this case, they are not trying to draw attention to it, it’s just standing there for a brief second…so that makes me believe that is not a hoax,” he said about the footage. “I don’t think it’s a bear, it doesn’t look like a bear to me.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uOrH-2GsOY

Some viewers, like Andy Blanchfield, are wary about the film.

“I’m a little suspicious about this one. For something that happened so quickly and so away from where the guy was looking, I question how would one spot this? Unless looking specifically for it? I never would have noticed the dark area in the bush had you not pointed it out for us to look there. I also wouldn’t have known to look in that particular area where you slowed the video down,” he explained.

Others believe the footage “definitely looks” legitimate.

“I can see the arm and it sure does not look like a stump…and there are more than one here,” says ShooshieKW.

“I’ve seen one before within 10 ft of me … and this was that face almost to the nose …. the one I seen had different color hair … but overall .. wow,” Jeremy Rodriguez said about the images as he compared them to his personal experiences with the creature.

Lake Tahoe is a freshwater lake located along the border between California and Nevada and is considered the largest alpine lake in North America. It is also a notable source of tourism revenue for the surrounding towns.

Other similar sightings have purportedly taken place in the area. In 2012, a man claimed to have filmed “what appears to be a Bigfoot” and recorded “its voice yelling”.

Goofy
08-11-2014, 12:02 PM
:lol: That could've been a million things!

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2014, 12:26 PM
It's obviously Bigfoot :hand:

Goofy
08-11-2014, 12:27 PM
I couldn't see it's feet :shrug:

Hal-9000
08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
reminds me of a 3 foot midget trying to slam dunk.......reeeeeeeaching...

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2014, 04:11 PM
It's Bigfoot dammit! :x

Hal-9000
08-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Bigfoots are not black [-(

*in this neighborhood anyways..

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2014, 04:13 PM
:racist:

Hal-9000
08-11-2014, 04:16 PM