PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin girl, 13, arrested for OWI

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2014, 11:09 AM
HTR News

MANITOWOC – A 13-year-old Manitowoc girl allegedly took her mother's vehicle without permission Wednesday evening and drove five other juveniles around — all while she was intoxicated, according to police.

According to a news release from the Manitowoc Police Department:

Officer Jason Erickson observed a vehicle driving without headlights in the 2000 block of Marshall Street at about 11:45 p.m. He initiated a traffic stop and the vehicle pulled over in the 1000 block of S. 22nd Street.

Erickson, a drug recognition expert, saw that the driver appeared to be impaired. The girl failed the standard field sobriety tests, was placed under arrest for operating while impaired and eventually released to her mother.

Five other juveniles from Manitowoc and Two Rivers, all 14 or younger, also were in the vehicle. One of the juveniles had been reported as a runaway by his mother to the department earlier in the evening and he was returned to her. Another juvenile in the vehicle had an active apprehension request from the Department of Human Services and was eventually released to a relative. A third juvenile had an active temporary physical custody order on him from Sheboygan County. He was eventually transported to the Sheboygan Juvenile Detention Center.

Police are recommending a charge against the driver of operating while impaired with passengers less than 16 years of age in the vehicle.

perrhaps
08-15-2014, 01:38 PM
I predict that in about five years she'll be voted "Girl most likely to..."

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2014, 01:39 PM
I predict that in about five years she'll be voted "Girl most likely to..."

...graduate valedictorian? :-k

perrhaps
08-15-2014, 07:06 PM
...graduate valedictorian? :-k

Close.

lost in melb.
08-17-2014, 08:17 AM
Five other juveniles from Manitowoc and Two Rivers, all 14 or younger, also were in the vehicle. One of the juveniles had been reported as a runaway by his mother to the department earlier in the evening and he was returned to her. Another juvenile in the vehicle had an active apprehension request from the Department of Human Services and was eventually released to a relative. A third juvenile had an active temporary physical custody order on him from Sheboygan County

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Swedish_buffet-Smorgasbord-04.jpg

Loser
08-17-2014, 01:34 PM
I don't know what half the shit is on that plate....

PorkChopSandwiches
08-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Me either, also can't figure out how it relates

Goofy
08-17-2014, 05:14 PM
I don't know what half the shit is on that plate....

Me either, also can't figure out how it relates

Right click, properties - Swedish_buffet-Smorgasbord

Hugh_Janus
08-17-2014, 05:46 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Swedish_buffet-Smorgasbord-04.jpg

6/10 would eat.

also.... wtf is owi?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Right click, properties - Swedish_buffet-Smorgasbord

Still doesn't make any sense as to how it relates

6/10 would eat.

also.... wtf is owi?

Operating (a vehicle) While Intoxicated