PDA

View Full Version : Attorney: Dorian Johnson confirms he, Brown robbed store

Loser
08-15-2014, 08:46 PM
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) - The friend who was with Michael Brown when he was shot and killed by a police officer near St. Louis over the weekend is reportedly confirming that he and Brown had taken part in the theft of cigars from a convenience store that day.

Video of robbery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxXGvXQrno

So, the real story comes out...:roll:

Hal-9000
08-15-2014, 09:40 PM
I don't know the story other than the headline of Michael Brown getting shot by the cops and he was unarmed.

So the video above shows two dudes stealing some chips n crap, walking past the store owner....and one of them got shot because of this??

Loser
08-16-2014, 12:01 AM
The cop responded to a robbery, and brown and his friend fit the description.

When the cop tried to confront them, they attacked the cop, pushing him into his car, and tried to get his gun. In the struggle the cop shot him.

His friend also said that brown tried to run, and when he turned around was shot multiple times again, but again, this is what the piece of shit thug is saying.

The cop has yet to release his version of the story.

His friend, the one posted above, admitted they robbed the store, and Brown is on video assaulting the store owner.

The thug friend admitted that brown tried for the cops gun. That right there, is how you get shot.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2014, 12:33 AM
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

:lol:

DemonGeminiX
08-16-2014, 03:17 AM
According to the latest info, the cop didn't know that Brown was a suspect in the robbery. He stopped Brown and his friend because they were in the middle of the street, impeding traffic. No one has mentioned why the cop shot Brown.

Loser
08-16-2014, 04:42 AM
They news media is posting conflicting information, who'd of thunk.

What I posted is directly what was said from Dorian Johnsons attorney, and the news conference where the video was made public by police.

The police have not given their time line of events yet, or even made a statement as to what happened.

Everything so far came from Dorian, and the news media.

RBP
08-16-2014, 04:47 PM
I love the mentality that says, "We are law abiding citizen who are unfairly persecuted and killed by racist police. In order to prove that we are peaceful and law-abiding, we are going to initiate mob action, riot, and loot."

Hal-9000
08-16-2014, 06:18 PM
still haven't read the story and I'm assuming that the cop is white...

it's typical...they have a bunch of info from both sides and they're trying to control the reaction...

failing so far ..