PDA

View Full Version : "Penis Collector" Arrested for Keeping Jars Full of Dead Men's Dicks

Teh One Who Knocks
08-19-2014, 11:37 AM
Jay Hathaway - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/Ns1qh8G.jpg

A Croatian man known as "the Penis Collector" has been arrested for allegedly abusing his position as a hospital nurse to amass a large collection of human dicks, taken from the bodies of dead patients.

The unnamed 52-year-old man, who worked as a registered nurse at a city hospital in Slavonski Brod, was arrested last week on charges of disturbing the deceased, Queerty reports.

In his apartment, police found "a few glass jars" full of penises, preserved in formaldehyde.

"On behalf of all employees of the hospital, I have to say that we are very unpleasantly surprised by an event that threw a shadow over this hospital," a hospital spokesperson said, according to Queerty. "Our apologies to families of the deceased."

According to InSerbia, the suspect is "a family man" with no previous criminal record. It's not clear what led police to the man and his morbid collection.

Acid Trip
08-19-2014, 06:15 PM
:puke:

Hal-9000
08-19-2014, 10:33 PM
"Our apologies to families of the deceased."

Wouldn't this be one of those times where it's best to just let sleeping dogs lie? I don't think I'd wanna find out that Grandpa Ted's dick was cut off and taken if I didn't know anyways..

deebakes
08-20-2014, 05:09 AM
those don't look like penises, are they asian? :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
08-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Tastes like pickles