PDA

View Full Version : Police: Woman Had Sex With Dogs, Tried to Poison the Witnesses

Teh One Who Knocks
08-19-2014, 11:39 AM
Jay Hathaway - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/XkXDsmE.jpg

A woman who admitted to having sex with her roommates' dogs is also accused of attempting to poison the roommates after they found out about it.

Albuquerque police said Shari Walters, 53, tried to kill Beverly Bradley and Bradley's brother, Jeffrey, who also lives there, by putting rubbing alcohol in their water and toilet bowl cleaner in their food.

Walters was allegedly upset that Jeffrey, who she had been dating, had broken off their relationship after he found out she'd been fucking two German shepherds.

According to KOAT 7, Bradley told police she "caught Walters lying nude inside a shed on their property having sex with her dog, Spike."

According to the complaint, Walters then confessed she'd had sex with other dog, Jake, too, and said she'd done it "many times before."

The night after the incident, the Bradleys noticed something seemed off about their water, but drank it anyway. In their complaint, they said Walters asked them, "Aren't you going to eat?" and then attacked them and confessed the poisoning.

"I'll stop trying to kill you if Jeffrey would be with me," Walters said, according to Bradley.

KOAT reports both roommates are now receiving medical treatment for the alcohol and cleaning chemicals they ingested.

As for Jake and Spike, although Jeffrey was very concerned they might have contracted diseases he claims Walter had, they're both healthy and suffered only minor injuries.

Walters is charged with "aggravated battery, cruelty or extreme cruelty to animals, and assault with intent to commit a violent felony."

PorkChopSandwiches
08-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Jay Hathaway - Gawker

Walters was allegedly upset that Jeffrey, who she had been dating, had broken off their relationship after he found out she'd been fucking two German shepherds.
nd confessed the poisoning.

Holding nothing back

Hugh_Janus
08-19-2014, 07:14 PM
TBH, I don't see the problem with this :shrug:

Hal-9000
08-19-2014, 07:20 PM
TBH, I don't see the problem with this :shrug:

screwing the dogs or poisoning people? :-k