PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to Taylor Swift

Hal-9000
08-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Hi Taylor,
Your number 37892165 fan here :)

You're beautiful, talented and represent all of the things good and pure in this world. In recent years you've come under fire by fellow members in your industry, along with internet pundits sitting at home using social media.

I have only one piece of advice if I may - Ignore the Kanyes, the Earl Underwears and detractors of this world. Keep on doing your thing and never change your vision.

There are people, like me, who appreciate an artist that doesn't have to swear on every track they create... and/or rub their private bits when performing. Admittedly, I don't own any of your DVD's or know very many of your songs outside of the top 30 hits that I hear on the radio.

I do know one thing however...music is supposed to have no color and it's a very sad day when others try to create hate, when there was no hate there to begin with.

With affection,
your pal,
hal

P.S. I've had your song Shake It Off stuck in my head for three consecutive days now. Thanks for the earworm :x

Goofy
08-25-2014, 05:31 PM
:ghey:

Hal-9000
08-25-2014, 06:05 PM
[-( If Earl Undershorts can write his blurbs, so can I

*hopefully she sees it and I can get the restraining order reduced to 500 meters :)