PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears Talks "Shitty Day" After David Lucado Split, Still Manages to Smile

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2014, 10:54 AM
By Sophie Vokes-Dudgeon - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/4qsL8g1.png?1

Go, Britney! A post-breakup Britney Spears proved she wasn't about to let her split from David Lucado get her down, with a video called "Sh--ty Day."

The 32-year-old mom-of-two ended her relationship with Lucado, 28, on Thursday, August 28, her rep confirmed to Us Weekly previously.

Spears and Lucado first got together in March 2013, shortly after she called off her relationship with ex Jason Trawick.

Talking in happier times, the "Stronger" singer revealed she was in love with Lucado. "He’s a simple guy, he’s funny he’s passionate and he gets what I do so it kind of works out," she said in her television documentary "I Am Britney Jean."

But despite her heartache, a source told Us Britney is “doing okay,” and proving that to be the case, feisty Spears shared a cute video via Instagram late on Thursday, captioned, "When you're having a sh--ty day..."

In the video, Spears, with heavy makeup on her eyes, shares her secret to keeping her chin up despite her romantic trauma: finding someone with hearts on their shoes!