PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber arrested for 'dangerous driving and assault' after his ATV collided with a minivan in Canada

Teh One Who Knocks
09-02-2014, 05:09 PM
The Daily Mail Staff

http://i.imgur.com/EbE87jD.png

Justin Bieber has been arrested following a collision between an ATV and a minivan, TMZ reports.

The arrest took place in Canada where Bieber is currently on vacation with girlfriend Selena Gomez, and now faces charges of dangerous driving and assault.

Bieber is said to have been taken into custody on Friday in Perth County, Ontario, and faces new charges after police said Tuesday that the collision led to a physical altercation.

Ontario Provincial Police said the incident happened Friday afternoon near Bieber's hometown of Stratford and that he was released on a promise to appear in court Sept. 29.

They said the driver of the ATV and an occupant of the minivan 'engaged in a physical altercation.'

Bieber's lawyer Brian H. Greenspan released a statement today, saying: 'Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez' peaceful retreat in Stratford this weekend was unfortunately disrupted by the unwelcome presence of paparazzi.

http://i.imgur.com/iLXNfKY.jpg

'This has regrettably resulted in charges of dangerous driving and assault. Mr. Bieber and Ms. Gomez have fully cooperated in the police investigation.'

'We are hopefully that this matter will be quickly resolved.'

OPP Constable Kees Wijnands said there were no injuries as a result of the collision, but could not say whether there were any injuries from the altercation.

Bieber was photographed recently in southwestern Ontario riding on an ATV vehicle with actress and singer Selena Gomez.

http://i.imgur.com/PlGuhN6.png

The singer is already on probation for two years for his egg throwing incident, and TMZ claim this could 'trigger a violation'.

The incident follows another minor car accident that saw Bieber lash out on Twitter after a photographer allegedly crashed into the back of his red Ferrari while chasing him through Los Angeles last month.

Shortly after the incident, Bieber tweeted: 'There should be laws against what I just experienced. We should have learned from the death of Princess Diana... I don't have a problem with Paparazzi but when they act recklessly they put us all in danger.'

The Canadian star was driving his Ferrari in West Hollywood last month when he reportedly noticed the photographer following him in a Prius.

A source told TMZ that the singer slammed on his breaks and the paparazzo rear-ended him.
No one was injured in the crash, but Justin's car was scratched.

Bieber has been accused of driving recklessly several times in the past, and was issued a stern warning by police officers in Beverly Hills last week, who blasted him for 'putting other people's safety in jeopardy' after he was captured on video illegally driving his three-wheeled motorcycle on the sidewalk to avoid traffic.

Earlier this month, Bieber pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of careless driving and resisting arrest seven months after his arrest in Miami Beach following what police initially called an illegal street drag race.

Bieber is also charged in Toronto with assaulting a limousine driver in late December.

Police allege Bieber hit a limousine driver several times in the back of the head after he and five others were picked up by a limo in the early hours of Dec. 30.

His lawyers have said he is not guilty in that case.

Also in Miami, Bieber faces a lawsuit by a photographer who alleges he was roughed up while shooting pictures of the singer outside a recording studio

Bieber rocketed to fame at age 15. He was nominated for two Grammy Awards for his 2010 full-length album debut My World 2.0, but sales of his latest records have fallen off.

redred
09-02-2014, 05:28 PM
how many chances does he get :roll:

Goofy
09-02-2014, 09:27 PM
I really wish he'd die........

I've got him in the celeb death list............. although that's not my real reason for wishing it, i just think he's a complete cunt :)

Muddy
09-02-2014, 09:41 PM
What a maroon.

Goofy
09-02-2014, 09:42 PM
What a maroon.

A really moronic maroon :thumbsup:

KevinD
09-02-2014, 09:48 PM
Nice toe on Miss Gomez.

Hal-9000
09-02-2014, 10:48 PM
I do like the bit about the paparazzi following him in a Prius, while he was driving a Ferrari and hit the brakes...

pretty much have to hit the brakes to allow the Prius to catch up :lol:

deebakes
09-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Nice toe on Miss Gomez.

:+1: