PDA

View Full Version : A Bronx Man Tore His Own Head Off in Broad Daylight

Teh One Who Knocks
09-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Gabrielle Bluestone - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/u4GUHof.jpg

In a particularly gruesome story out of the Bronx, a Hunts Point man apparently decapitated himself in broad daylight today.

According to the New York Daily News, an unidentified 51-year-old man parked his 2005 Honda CRV on the street on Monday around 9:35 am. He reportedly looped a chain around his neck, secured it to a pole, and got back into his car.

Police told the newspaper that the man then stepped on the gas, decapitating himself. According to the Daily News, "The man's head was left on the street by the pole after his vehicle hit a parked truck on the opposite side of the street."

Pony
09-03-2014, 12:24 PM
He should have superglued his hands to the sides of his head.

Muddy
09-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Wow!

DemonGeminiX
09-03-2014, 02:19 PM
:huh:

What the fuck?

Teh One Who Knocks
09-03-2014, 02:25 PM
By Snejana Farberov for Mail online

http://i.imgur.com/fLtc2Fs.png

The life of a New York State resident came to a shocking and grisly end Monday when police say he committed suicide by beheading himself in The Bronx.

Tomas Rivera, 51, from Port Jervis, New York, tied his head with a chain to a pole in the Hunts Point section of the borough and then pressed the gas pedal on his car.

Moments later, the man was decapitated, with his severed head left lying in the middle of Longfellow Avenue.

According to police speaking to New York Daily News, the incident took place just after 9.30am Monday in the 500 block of Longfellow Avenue.

Tomas Rivera attached a chain to an electric pole and then settled behind the wheel of his white 2005 Honda Pilot. The other end of the metal cable was tied around his neck.

The motorist then put the vehicle in drive, police say, and as the Honda lurched forward, Rivera’s head was ripped from his body.

The out-of-control vehicle continued speeding down the street before it crashed into a parked car.

The impact of the collision caused Tomas Rivera's headless body to be ejected from the Honda onto the street, New York Post reported.

Pedestrians who came upon the horrific sight of the headless body initially thought the death was the result of a tragic accident.

However, when officers arrived on the scene and launched an investigation, they quickly discovered the chain tied to the pole and obtained surveillance video showing Mr Rivera orchestrating his gruesome suicide.

There is no word at this time what prompted the 51-year-old man to end his life in such a grotesque manner.

Goofy
09-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Now that's how you do it :ok:

Hal-9000
09-03-2014, 04:48 PM
those Hondas must have great seat belts....whoa..

PorkChopSandwiches
09-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Hard core

Hugh_Janus
09-03-2014, 05:55 PM
a guy near me did that a few years ago.... but he did it in his aston martin :hand:

:notoriginal:

Muddy
09-03-2014, 06:20 PM
You know what? Here's a mother fucker that said "I wanna die" and he friggin meant it.. None of this little slashy slashy bitch ass cutting shit or death through pills where someone always saves you.. This nigga meant business... Good for him.

redred
09-03-2014, 09:38 PM
a guy near me did that a few years ago.... but he did it in his aston martin :hand:

:notoriginal:
I remember that :tup:

deebakes
09-04-2014, 12:46 AM
:rip:

Griffin
09-04-2014, 01:21 AM
When I finally go, I want to go out like my grandfather did nice and peaceful while I'm asleep.

...not all frantic yelling and screaming like all those people on the bus he was driving.