PDA

View Full Version : 9 Year Old Girl Kills Instructor With Uzi – Complete Hoax- Plot To Further Gun Grab (Video)

PorkChopSandwiches
09-03-2014, 04:34 PM
(N.Morgan) In yet another attempt by this regime, the little 9 year old who supposedly killed her gun instructor with a Uzi, may be a complete hoax! Another scheme to try to take our 2nd Amendment right away and in doing so, disarming the masses.These tactics have been an ongoing theme with this regime and it’s counterparts. Red Pill Revolution brings us this startling revelation shortly after this tragic accident occurred. Apparently, Red Pill Revolution has gotten a lot of flack for this video, so here’s the context they put this False Flag under:

Starts at 2:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psmnpxvvhlk

So let’s recap:

1.) The gun (without even comparing clips) sounds ABSOLUTELY 100% like a airsoft/toy gun. Definitely not a real gun.
2.) Wife deleting her digital life in hours by morning because of “media coverage”, which didn’t even start yet. Liars and no one would be worried about shutting your internet life down hours after your husband got blasted.
3.) The bombardment of trolls, their relentless attack and blatant lies on my first video which went viral on this, proves I am right here and this story is bull. Vacca had no kids. There’s many other trolls I could show you guys I took screen shots, but you guys get the point.

Pony
09-03-2014, 05:40 PM
:FBD:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-03-2014, 06:47 PM
:dance:

If you listen to the gunfire comparisons it does seem a bit off

Yt Trash
09-04-2014, 12:29 AM
Video is private. Doesn't play for me.

deebakes
09-04-2014, 12:47 AM