PDA

View Full Version : 'Pawn Stars' star Corey Harrison sorry for public urination incident

Teh One Who Knocks
09-05-2014, 10:49 AM
FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/e8JiIFs.jpg

"Pawn Stars'" Corey Harrison got himself into a bit of trouble for a public urination incident that took place inside a bar several weeks ago.

The 31-year-old and a group of friends had a little too much fun when they stopped by Spectators bar in Jefferson City, Missouri on Aug. 17.

After several drinks, Harrison reportedly pulled down his pants and began peeing in front of the bars' patrons. He even stopped with his pants down to pose for pictures.

"Not my finest moment, obviously," Harrison told E! News in a statement. "I sincerely apologize to everyone for my behavior. I am truly sorry."

Harrison, or "Big Hoss" as he is called on the History show recently lost 192 pounds.

redred
09-05-2014, 04:17 PM
:lol: we've all be there

DemonGeminiX
09-05-2014, 07:18 PM
I bet he is now that the fact that he did it's been plastered all over the place.

:lol:

Hal-9000
09-05-2014, 08:13 PM
:lol: we've all be there

I used to be a pretty heavy drinker and I only did the sleep-peeing in the closet once :lol:

didn't believe my buddy but he said my pants were down and I was prepping for the big waterfall :oops:

*never did whiz there tho

Godfather
09-06-2014, 12:19 AM
That photo makes them look a lot slimmer than they are :lol: I've seen clips if these knobs making it rain at clubs and shit. Not a fan if them or their stupid show.

That said... Any guy who hasn't pissed in public is a liar :P

deebakes
09-06-2014, 12:27 AM
it happens :shrug: