PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Teacher urinated in trash can during class

Teh One Who Knocks
05-19-2011, 06:04 PM
By Mike Morris - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A substitute teacher at Riverdale Elementary School was arrested Wednesday for allegedly exposing himself and urinating into a trash can inside a classroom of fourth-graders.

Coleman Eaton Jr., 60, was charged with two counts of aggravated child molestation and was being held without bond Thursday in the Clayton County Jail.

“It was alleged that he walked to the back of the class, told the class not to turn around and allegedly urinated in one of the garbage cans in the back,” Riverdale police Major Greg Barney told the AJC.

“A couple of students turned around and observed him using the restroom in the garbage can,” Barney said. “One of the students went to the office after that and made the complaint.”

Barney said officers went to the school and interviewed the students and Eaton, then placed him under arrest.

Barney did not know how long Eaton had been employed by the school system but said, “I hear a long time. I believe this was his first time working at that school, but he’s been with the system for a while.”

"The district is investigating the incident," Clayton schools spokesman Charles White told the AJC Thursday. "Due to the open investigation, it is inappropriate to offer further comment."

Barney said Eaton had not given investigators a reason for his alleged conduct.

“He did not admit doing it, but we do have evidence that he did it,” Barney said, referring to the trash can allegedly used by Eaton.

Muddy
05-19-2011, 06:09 PM
:lol: What was this dude on?

PorkChopSandwiches
05-19-2011, 06:20 PM
an 18 pack :lol:

Muddy
05-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Thats funny... :lol:

Godfather
05-20-2011, 02:50 AM
I wonder why at age 60 he was still a substitute teacher :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-20-2011, 02:55 AM
I wonder why at age 60 he was still a substitute teacher :lol:

How else can you pee in a trash can in a school classroom? :-s

Godfather
05-20-2011, 06:18 AM
All about putting in the hours and becoming a real teacher

Then you can piss any-dammed-where you want and nobody can fire you :lol:

redred
05-20-2011, 09:32 AM
“It was alleged that he walked to the back of the class, told the class not to turn around and allegedly urinated in one of the garbage cans in the back,”

“A couple of students turned around and observed him using the restroom in the garbage can,”

ffs why can't kids just do as they are told these days ,he said don't turn around :lol:

Pony
05-20-2011, 10:36 AM
"charged with two counts of aggravated child molestation"

C'mon...really?

redred
05-20-2011, 10:39 AM
he may have hit them doing the shake off

Muddy
05-20-2011, 12:33 PM
he may have hit them doing the shake off

I think that would have been an assault charge though.. :lol:

Thats funny, btw.. :)

Teh One Who Knocks
05-20-2011, 12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_GoGcWH_c

PorkChopSandwiches
05-20-2011, 02:46 PM
R. Kellys Do Do Butter

Hal-9000
05-20-2011, 06:48 PM
I don't get it....are there no washrooms in the Atlanta schools?