PDA

View Full Version : ‘Bigfoot’ Caught on Camera in Southern Ontario

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2014, 11:48 AM
By Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/SPnPsuC.jpg

CANADA — An independent researcher captured images Thursday of what some people are calling a ‘Bigfoot’ creature.

YouTube user Timbergiantbigfoot, also known as Jim and who has reportedly been looking for Sasquatch in the forests of southern Ontario since 1996, was spending the morning “looking at unusual tree structures” when he captured the images.

But most likely he hasn’t noticed the strange occurrence yet.

It was one of Jim’s video viewers who first spotted the anomaly and subsequently posted the findings on her own YouTube channel.

“I was watching Timbergiantbigfoot‘s latest video called In Sasquatch Territory. Well, he panned he camera by and I almost fell off my chair!” Seeingatruth said.

The recording, originally consisting of 32 minutes of footage, shows a man walking the viewers through a dense forest with artificial tree structures before a dark, hominid-like silhouette shows up between the trees.

“I grabbed five screen captures in one second at time stamp 30:57,” Seeingatruth explains. “I picked the very best one and lined them all up to that one,” she added.

In a strange twist, some people believe the resulting image looks more like a mysterious giant lumberjack.

“I think it looks more like Paul Bunyon!! Certainly not like the Saquatches we usually see. He even looks like he’s wearing clothes, carrying a thanksgiving turkey. what is it??” Pamma BF wrote on the comment’s section.

Some users have a completely different theory.

“Too big to be a man, and it looks way out of place to even be there. He’s at least 10 or 11 feet. This may most likely be the leader of the family group that has been in Jim’s area before and still currently are,” Jason Thomas said.

But other viewers are not as convinced.

“That doesn’t look much like anything but some dark blotches and pretty much like it was added to the picture,” user Yuk747 said.

Could it be an optical effect? A tree stump, perhaps?

Seeingatruth believes this is a genuine Bigfoot.

“What was really funny,” she says, “is that Timbergiantbigfoot just got through telling the story how he walked next to dogs and didn’t see them, but a viewer saw it. Could it be that he walked right through a Sasquatch and didn’t see it?”

She has sent her picture analysis to the Bigfoot researcher hoping that he has an explanation for the oddity. According to some of Jim’s loyal subscribers, this is not the first time he has missed similar details.

Bigfoot sightings are regularly reported in the region. Less than two weeks ago, a man released footage of a “female Sasquatch” and an “infant” attached to her back also hiding in the woods of Ontario.

deebakes
09-15-2014, 01:00 PM
:hills:

Hal-9000
09-15-2014, 04:04 PM
looks like the zipper is coming down a bit in the back :lol:

Goofy
09-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Photoshop :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2014, 05:18 PM
I think we need to start a fund for all these Bigfoot hunters so they can have a decent camera :-k

Hal-9000
09-15-2014, 05:47 PM
I think we need to start a fund for all these Bigfoot hunters so they can have a decent camera :-k

yep, we're in the age of 48 megapixel go-cams and we still see these blurry 1972 Kodak moments :lol:

Muddy
09-16-2014, 02:19 AM
Exactly.. What a crock.

lost in melb.
09-16-2014, 03:17 AM

Haha. i was just thinking that