PDA

View Full Version : Police charge Pennsylvania woman, 40, with having sex with 13-year-old, using him to get drugs

Teh One Who Knocks
09-16-2014, 11:02 AM
The Associated Press

http://i.imgur.com/5SsloDw.jpg

LATROBE, Pa. – Police have charged a 40-year-old Pennsylvania woman with having sex with a 13-year-old boy and then making him fake a toothache so he could get painkillers for her.

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports Latrobe police have charged Jesse Kuhns with having sex with the boy when he stayed at her home in March. She also is accused of threatening him to keep him from telling anyone.

Police say she also coached the boy about how to act if he had a toothache so she could obtain hydrocodone, which he was prescribed during emergency room visits in October, February and March.

Online court records don't list an attorney for Kuhns. She faces a preliminary hearing Oct. 20 on charges including statutory sexual assault and corruption of minors.

deebakes
09-16-2014, 01:16 PM
get the pitchforks :x

PorkChopSandwiches
09-16-2014, 04:43 PM
You can fake a toothache and get hydrocodone :shock: I cant even get a goddamn Vicodin out of my dentist or doctor with legit issues

Teh One Who Knocks
09-16-2014, 04:48 PM
When my tooth got infected, my dentist was all ready to prescribe me Vicodin, but since I'm allergic to narcotics, all I could take was ibuprofen.

Hal-9000
09-16-2014, 06:20 PM
I can get Percocet any time I like....our gov up here makes it a duplicate 2 part prescription, one to the druggist, the other copy to Big Brother...

I've had a grand total of 10 Perky C's since 2012 so the addiction police haven't called yet....but I'm telling ya, some days I get the urge to fall into a bucket of them :oops: