09-18-2014, 04:39 PM
You talk about blowing someones ass out of the water... woowee! :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Its like she was ready for it, all those facts just waiting :tup:

Muddy
09-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Its like she was ready for it, all those facts just waiting :tup:

We've all been saying the same thing for 5 frigging years though... She just had the sense to be prepared to answer it.

KevinD
09-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Dunno who she is, but I LIKE her response!!!

Hal-9000
09-18-2014, 05:59 PM
the peaceful majority were irrelevant.......how true

love her follow up...but what about the (then goes on to list the radicals throughout history and their death tools)

:thumbsup:

Oofty Goofty
09-19-2014, 03:44 AM
the peaceful majority were irrelevant.......how true

love her follow up...but what about the (then goes on to list the radicals throughout history and their death tools)

:thumbsup:

death tools?

deebakes
09-19-2014, 05:02 AM
the douchebag on the left :rofl:

FBD
09-19-2014, 02:37 PM
"according to intelligence sources" "15-25% (25? really?) are radical" - You seriously expect me to believe that there are 300 million muslims out there that are explicitly hellbent on the destruction of western civilization??? let's take a quote from dave mustaine here, military intelligence, two words combined that cant make sense. You want to discuss Benghazi? Ok, let's have it all out in the open, why were you assholes running guns through Libya with the complicity of Turkey to arm Syrian rebels? Oh, right, its kind of important for someone to build an oil/gas pipeline through syria, and Assad aint on board with it, so that means he's an evil bastard and must be removed?

Yes, it is the radicals that kill and murder and behead...and where did those radicals come from, who armed and trained them and provided material support to them? the CIA made the muhadajeen, al quaeda, and IS. We purposefully turned a blind eye so that IS could gain strength and entirely under our noses captured a third or more of Iraq, 400+million dollars, and they are now selling black market oil for revenue? And "somehow" we can do nothing about it, except....send more boots on the ground!

:hand: I'm sorry, but the CIA is an unconstitutional piece of bullshit, just like the NSA, DHS, and every other alphabet entity that exceeds the bounds of Article I, Section 8, or the tenth amendment.

"on september 11th..." oh ffs, shut up dupe, yes, the peaceful majority were irrelevant then of course, because when your supposedly trusted guardian rapes you one up the ass...19 men my fuckin left nut. 19 men did not install what took those buildings down.

She does have a good point - because the peaceful majority will also be somewhat irrelevant here when the dollar has lost another 97% of its value and all that armament the feds have shipped all over the country are trotted out to keep the peace when the curtain is removed to show the brick wall at the back of the theater.

By then, banksters and politicians will be in hiding and not in the general public, lest they be swinging from lamp posts...

But then again, why do you think every federal agency from the post office to the IRS has billions of rounds of hollow points stacked up...

Everything will appear linear, until all of a sudden we are dealing with a parabola.