PDA

View Full Version : Dwarf ‘Bigfoot’ with Predator-Like Cloaking Ability Caught on Camera

Teh One Who Knocks
09-19-2014, 03:13 PM
By Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/hfEQmDB.jpg

Three people claim to have seen two dwarf “Bigfoot” creatures Monday in the woods of Washington state.

Barbara Shupe, an independent researcher dedicated to “Bigfooting” with her white dog named Gabby around the area of Mount Rainier, said Thursday that she was with some “members” of their group on a tour of her “favorite tree structures” when they encountered the beasts.

“Claudia and I saw a black creature pop up and run,” Shupe said.

The animal was described as having a “domed” head and no neck.

“It had muscular shoulders and it moved extremely fast,” she explained.

The encounter was reportedly caught on camera, but when they reviewed the footage they found a “translucent anomaly” in its place.

“I knew the camera was on and aimed in the general direction where the creature first appeared. The problem is, what was captured on camera is not what we saw.”

The 40-seconds video shows Shupe and a group of people walking across the woods until she points out the creature.

“What the heck was that? Did you see that?” a surprised Shupe says. “Something black and close to the ground just took off! It was a small one and it was black!”

But when seen through the lenses, a translucent shape appears, similar to the alien from the movie Predator, quickly moving through the vegetation and away from the camera.

“Imagine my surprise! Cloaked Bigfoot?”

A few seconds after the first sighting, according to another woman, a second “tiny creature” came down from a tree. She says her dog, sitting on her lap, noticed the monkey-like animal first.

“It was something black, climbing down this tree all the way to the ground…where it disappeared,” Juanita explains about the 1 foot tall cryptid.

“It had no tail of any kind and it was going down…I’m assuming head first. It looked like a monkey climbing down. It was quick,” she said.

A similar creature is believed to live in Vietnam, Laos and Borneo. The Batutut, also known as the forest people, was reportedly seen by a group of American soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division in the 1970s. Kregg P. J. Jorgenson brought this eyewitness account to light in his book Strange but True Stories of the Vietnam War. There is no mention of an invisibility cloak in any of the Vietnam sightings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE-ijkfY9po#t=89