PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Owner Gets Last Laugh on Corvette Driver's Greedy Parking Job

Teh One Who Knocks
09-25-2014, 10:44 AM
By Myles Ma | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

http://i.imgur.com/aZ9kDNs.jpg

CLIFTON — Some people have very nice cars. Some of those people park like jerks to keep the plebes of the world from parking too close.

Kyle DeMattia, 20, of Clifton, encountered such a person Sunday at the local Red Robin.

DeMattia had been on an offroading trip and said he had been stuck in traffic for two hours before arriving at the restaurant. There, he found a brand-new Corvette stretched like a lounge singer on a piano across two parking spaces right by the door.

"The parking lot was packed except for a few spaces at the back and I could see people parking and walking by it in just plain annoyance," DeMattia said.

By most people's math, two parking spaces should fit two cars. So DeMattia pulled his mud-covered Jeep in next to the Corvette, perfectly parallel, albeit on the sidewalk, and had his meal.

"I just did enough to make him think some [expletive] kid in a Jeep came and messed with his mid-life crisis mobile," DeMattia said.

DeMattia happened to get a window seat from which he could see Corvette driver's reaction. He took a video. The driver was not thrilled, not even by the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team" stickers on DeMattia's Jeep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dak1n0GZTRg

The picture of the parking job, and the video, went viral the next day.

DeMattia moved his Jeep after the Corvette driver left.

"I just didn't want to deal with it," he said, "and I figured people walking by or going around would get a kick out of it."

Griffin
09-25-2014, 11:35 AM
He should have parked closer so the goob had to get in on the passenger side.

redred
09-25-2014, 12:00 PM
^that

FBD
09-25-2014, 12:25 PM
he should have sprayed diarrhea on the fkn corvette and blamed it on his jeep

Hal-9000
09-25-2014, 05:22 PM
he should of parking horizontally behind the corvette....because it was you know, convenient for him :tup:

Hugh_Janus
09-25-2014, 05:48 PM
He should have parked closer so the goob had to get in on the passenger side.

+1

Goofy
09-25-2014, 06:45 PM
I was hoping he'd driven over it :lol:

FBD
09-25-2014, 08:04 PM
I was hoping he'd driven over it :lol:

that was my first thought, I was hoping he parked on top of the mofo :lol: