PDA

View Full Version : Bristol boiled-eggs trial: Accused admits eggs idea was 'beyond a joke'

redred
09-25-2014, 11:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DmJQ6lz.jpg

A MAN accused of sexually assaulting a dying man using hard boiled eggs has told a jury the idea was "beyond a joke". Nathan Smith is one of two men accused of molesting Phillip Coombs while the 47-year-old was unconscious in a Patchway flat.

Bristol Crown Court has heard that Mr Coombs later died and, during a post mortem examination, a pathologist found two eggs had been pushed into his rectum.

Asked if he was responsible, Smith said: "I would never do that. I've done a few pranks in my time but that's just out of my dictionary.

"That's beyond a joke."

Giving evidence in his own defence yesterday, Smith said that he, co-defendant Daniel Yeates and Mr Coombs were all drinking cider together.

Mr Coombs consumed an "acid trip" drug called DOC.

Smith told the jury: "He was telling me it was a good high. He was pretty off it. He was enjoying himself – I had no concerns."

Smith said he had no issues with Mr Coombs being gay and did not assault him because of it.

He described how Mr Coombs danced on a sofa before rolling onto the floor and falling asleep.

He said: "Half an hour after he was sleeping I decided to play a prank. I remember shaving his head and eyebrow, just having a laugh, normal boys' stuff at a party."

Smith couldn't recall writing an obscene word on Mr Coombs' head in marker pen, but said he may have "coloured him in".

He said when he noticed Mr Coombs change colour he gave him CPR while Yeates phoned for an ambulance.

Half-brothers Smith, 35, of Mountain Ash, Mid-Glamorgan, and Daniel Yeates, 29, of Willow Close, Patchway, deny charges of sexual assault by penetration and assault occasioning actual bodily harm in January last year.

Before Smith took to the stand, pathologist Dr Hugh White told a jury he could not rule out a suggestion by George Threlfall, defending Yeates, that the eggs found inside Mr Coombs' body may have been used for sexual gratification.

Dr White said: "I've no idea. I have no knowledge of this. I can't exclude this was done for sexual gratification."

He said he had never come across a similar situation before.

The court has heard medics battled for an hour but failed to save Mr Coombs after being told he had taken a drugs overdose in a Patchway flat.

Dr White was unable to ascertain the cause of death. He found nothing to suggest Mr Coombs had been forcibly restrained.

Dr White confirmed how, in a post mortem, he found Mr Coombs had a square shaved area on the back of his head, a shaved left eyebrow, two bruises on his head and two cuts on his right buttock, caused by a sharp implement.

PC Jacqui Hooper told the jury she was outside Yeates' flat and noticed the defendant, distressed, saying: "I watched him for a few hours to make sure his tongue didn't turn blue. I normally charge but I gave it to him."

The court heard Yeates disputed saying that he had given Mr Coombs the drug.

PC Steven Dexter told the jury he noted Yeates saying: "The only reason I gave him that line tonight was because he was good to me."

The officer also noted Smith said: "They were having a laugh, doing stuff, just after he had stuff. He was awake when that happened. We both done a bit of drawing on his head."

The case continues.

Read more at http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Accused-Eggs-idea-joke/story-22978044-detail/story.html#4tIQAQQIlMh01dgb.99

FBD
09-25-2014, 12:35 PM
What the hell ever possesses dudes to fuck with other dudes asses when they're passed out? Whyyyy?

I heard a good "having woken up drunk" story recently from my drummer...

"... I remember opening my eyes and hearing my buddy say
Oh, good, you're awake...now I can explain what's going on...
You drank so much that you passed out. I slipped a few tabs of acid in your mouth while you were passed out to wake you up - now, we're heading into the Gwar show, so let's go and you can start figuring out how to deal with this..."

PorkChopSandwiches
09-25-2014, 03:28 PM
Its just normal boy stuff

redred
09-25-2014, 04:46 PM
just mates having fun with drink , drugs and few boiled eggs

PorkChopSandwiches
09-25-2014, 05:53 PM
How else do you pickle them

Hal-9000
09-25-2014, 09:10 PM
hard boiled or not...how the hell can you get them up someone's ass without breaking?

GAPPAGE

redred
09-25-2014, 09:12 PM
Google how to get an egg into a milk bottle :tup:

Hal-9000
09-25-2014, 09:22 PM
Google how to get an egg into a milk bottle :tup:

You gotta heat the bottle don't you?

:lol: stop

redred
09-26-2014, 05:43 AM
No just drop in a lit bit of paper