PDA

View Full Version : That's obviously not for Glee! Dianna Agron strips down for racy topless photo shoot

Teh One Who Knocks
10-02-2014, 11:03 AM
By Nicola Agius for MailOnline

She keeps things PG for her starring role on Glee.

But Dianna Agron proved that she has a much edgier side when she posted a completely topless snap of herself to Twitter on Wednesday.

The 28-year-old actress shared the image from her photo shoot with high profile photographer Brian Bowen Smith.

http://i.imgur.com/in3h5SW.png

In the photo, Dianna is completely nude on her top half as she stands in profile and shoots the camera an enigmatic smile.

Her white blonde tresses are pulled back into a slick ponytail with a side part, and her make-up is minimalistic.

On her right side is a curious image of what appears to be a man shooting a gun at a little girl, which may either be a brand new and previously unseen tattoo for the star, or an image superimposed by the photographer.

http://i.imgur.com/ckBF0Dg.jpg

Dianna - who is responsible for portraying Quinn Fabray in the hit Fox musical drama series - shared the daring image with a black bar to censor her breasts.

She credited Brian Bowen Smith as the photographer, Georgie Eisdell as her make-up artist and Christian Wood as her hairstylist for the shoot.

Dianna is now back in Los Angeles after a long weekend of charitable partying at the at the Global Citizen Festival in New York.

The beauty looked exhausted as she arrived at LAX Airport with an entourage carrying her Louis Vuitton suitcases.

Sipping on an ice cold beverage, the Glee star didn't seem in the happiest of moods as she made her way to a nearby taxi.

But perhaps she was suffering from post-party blues after spending the weekend with the likes of Jessica Alba and Hugh Jackman at New York's Global Citizen Festival, which was curated by Australian humanitarian Hugh Evans.

'Still reeling from Saturday,' she admitted on her Twitter account after she got home.

For her journey home, Dianna opted to go make-up free, highlighting her natural classic beauty.

Dressed in a blue plaid shirt and leggings, the usually glammed-up actress appeared to prioritise comfort over style.

http://i.imgur.com/UTEpFm1.jpg

She completed her low-key look with a casual navy coat and black high-top Nike trainers.

Rewind a few days however and Diana was her usual Hollywood starlet self in the VIP area at the Global Citizen Festival.

The actress turned heads in a red floral chiffon dress designed by Dolce and Gabbana as she watched the likes of Carrie Underwood, Alicia Keys, No Doubt and Sting take to the stage.

The star-studded festival was in its third year as part of the campaign to take actions to end extreme poverty by 2030.

Clearly moved by the project, Dianna took to her Twitter account after the party to praise the charity for its efforts.

'I was honoured to be part of the festival,' she said.

'Being part of change is exciting and we are in this together.'

For more information and to become a Global Citizen, please visit globalcitizen.org.

Goofy
10-02-2014, 11:51 AM
She has a funny black rectangle on her boobs :sad2: