PDA

View Full Version : Two High School Teachers Arrested Over Threesome With Student

Teh One Who Knocks
10-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Gabrielle Bluestone - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/SyrQyJt.png

Two Louisiana high school teachers are in jail after the 16-year-old student they allegedly had a threesome with bragged about the encounter at school, local police say.

According to WWLTV, the two teachers invited a male student to their home after a football game last month. According to police, the English teachers then had sex with the student until "early morning hours."

WGNO says the school began investigating after the student—now 17—began "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers." He reportedly told investigators the encounter was consensual. The website reports:

Former students telling us the three had been hot and heavy for some time, meeting for sex multiple times and documenting some of their encounters on video.

This week, police arrested Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, on felony charges. Respess's attorney says she "maintains her innocence."

RBP
10-02-2014, 11:20 AM
I am starting to believe some of the women actually think it's okay.

Pony
10-02-2014, 11:28 AM
I am starting to believe some of the women actually think it's okay.

I have no idea what you are talking about, both of them are obviously innocent.

RBP
10-02-2014, 11:30 AM

That train's never late.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-02-2014, 11:32 AM

If I was the lucky guy, I would find out which person that heard the story was the narc and beat his ass for ruining an awesome thing :x

redred
10-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Poor kid

Teh One Who Knocks
10-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Rachel Respess

http://i.imgur.com/7k3QHK9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/l5jxVzs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XYq7fMB.jpg

Goofy
10-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Two Louisiana high school teachers are in jail after the 16-year-old student they allegedly had a threesome with bragged about the encounter at school, local police say.

Fuckin' right i'd be bragging about it :lol:

Both look damn innocent to me :wank:

deebakes
10-02-2014, 01:32 PM
good for him :tup:

Muddy
10-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Lucky little mother fucker... damn!

Hal-9000
10-02-2014, 03:47 PM
girl on the left is completely innocent

FBD
10-02-2014, 04:39 PM
If I was the lucky guy, I would find out which person that heard the story was the narc and beat his ass for ruining an awesome thing :x

The kid should be doing this then

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cphs-0zKWAM/UF2VXSRRqdI/AAAAAAAADH4/qyzt_eldC8o/s320/ed-nortan-punching.gif

if the dumb little fucker had a little swagger to him, he'd have only told a couple close trusted sources and kept the fun going, but instead he acts like a pathetic little adolescent, fuck, did he run around school going HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I TRIED SMOKING SOME WEED also?

the kids know every bit as much its wrong as the teachers do, they should start handing out fuggin suspensions to the students when this shit happens. something like this ruins a teachers career, whereas what happens to the student who gladly presents themselves "to be taken """advantage""" of" has nothing happen to them, oh you poor victim, you were seduced, that's most certainly no two way road there, nope...

Joebob034
10-03-2014, 02:28 AM
Give that kid a medal

RBP
10-03-2014, 04:33 AM
:|

RBP
10-03-2014, 05:49 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2i94as1.jpg

RBP
10-03-2014, 06:03 AM
Rachel Respess

http://i.imgur.com/7k3QHK9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/l5jxVzs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XYq7fMB.jpg

Child molesters aren't a type. You've been convinced that the boogy man is lurking... "stranger danger" was a ridiculous failure.

RBP
04-12-2015, 02:13 AM
DESTREHAN, LA (WVUE) - A teacher admitted to a judge that she had sex with a 16-year-old student, and hours later took to Instagram to post about her joy.

On Thursday, former Destrehan High School teacher Shelley Dufresne made a plea deal to avoid jail time in St. Charles Parish. She pleaded guilty to obscenity instead of the original charge of carnal knowledge of a juvenile.

The deal means she will not serve the three-year jail sentence she was facing and will not be required to register as a sex offender. The judge sentenced Dufresne to 90 days in a mental health facility and three years probation.

If she does not fulfill these terms, she must serve 90 days in jail in St. Charles Parish.

After Dufresne left court, she posted on social media a picture of her smiling with the caption "my mood today" followed by three smiling faces. It's unknown what Dufresne was posting about, but comments below suggest it had something to do with her name being in the news.

"She needs to be somber. I don't think this was a joyous day at all," Destrehan resident Lisa Young said. "I think for sure she would have had to register as a sex offender."

Dufresne also had her teaching license revoked as a part of the plea deal.

FOX 8 legal analyst Joseph Raspanti said Thursday's plea deal is common.

"I've had many clients in this position and I've negotiated down to something like this," he said. "The main thing is she didn't want to be someone who had to be a sex offender reporter for the rest of her life. That was the big benefit she got out of this."

The victim said the sex was consensual. Authorities said it happened at some point between Aug. 22 and Sept. 22 at a home in Montz.

In a separate case, Dufresne and Rachel Respess, 24, are accused of having sex with the same student in Kenner. That case is pending in Jefferson Parish.

RBP
04-12-2015, 02:17 AM
Typical for female perps. Some jurisdictions are getting better, but there's a long way to go.

Hopefully the other case will put her away.

The victim said the sex was consensual

Pure idiocy. The victim can't legally consent. That's the whole point.

They would never say that about a female victim.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-12-2015, 02:18 AM
2 men banging a 16 year old girl would be unacceptable

RBP
04-12-2015, 02:24 AM
2 men banging a 16 year old girl would be unacceptable

But this is okay, or are you agreeing?

PorkChopSandwiches
04-12-2015, 02:28 AM
It's a double standard for sure. I don't think anyone was harmed in the making of this threesome ;)

RBP
04-12-2015, 02:28 AM
It's a double standard for sure. I don't think anyone was harmed in the making of this threesom ;)

Based on what?

PorkChopSandwiches
04-12-2015, 02:29 AM
Based on being a 16 yo male before

RBP
04-12-2015, 02:32 AM
Based on being a 16 yo male before

So nothing relevant to this case. And even if that's true, it doesn't change the crime or make a case for grossly unequal justice.

Many girls say they were in love with their older male "suitors". So what? A significant portion of women orgasm during a rape. And?

None of that changes the legal charges or the need for fair & equitable punishment.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-12-2015, 02:44 AM
I know what you are saying, I don't know the kid. I just think I wouldn't have had any permanent damage

RBP
04-12-2015, 02:54 AM
I know what you are saying, I don't know the kid. I just think I wouldn't have had any permanent damage

In some respects it's worse for boys. They can't talk about it for the exact mentality you described. If they're devastated, what would happen if they told their friends?

"You fucking homo, quit being a pussy. You banged a teacher, how great is that."

The boy's emotional reactions are not only ignored, they are invalidated and made worse by being told they are not a real man. It's no wonder the boys say "yes, totally consensual" and we want to stop there. They are saying exactly what we want to hear and punish them if they say otherwise. We've been posting a long time, Porky. You know I think the men are a large part of the problem. We set the tone, and it's wrong.

Hal-9000
04-12-2015, 02:59 AM
Society sets the tone. If I had a picture of the one on the left (the one I said was attractive) and tried to tell a school board member or a cop that she raped me...there would likely be laughter or in the least, scorn thrown my way...

forget about the endorsements and teasing I would get from friends...I could never make the point stick that it was uncomfortable or caused me distress in any way...

RBP
04-12-2015, 03:03 AM
Society sets the tone. If I had a picture of the one on the left (the one I said was attractive) and tried to tell a school board member or a cop that she raped me...there would likely be laughter or in the least, scorn thrown my way...

forget about the endorsements and teasing I would get from friends...I could never make the point stick that it was uncomfortable or caused me distress in any way...

Rewatch the South Park Episode S10E10 "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy"

Hal-9000
04-12-2015, 03:06 AM
I'd have to watch it first to rewatch...I'll make a point tho :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
04-12-2015, 03:08 AM

You sucked Mrs Krazninsky's 70 yr old hairy nipples and dry pussy after school for extra credit...when you were averaging 90% already! :x

#freakshow

PorkChopSandwiches
04-12-2015, 03:33 AM
In some respects it's worse for boys. They can't talk about it for the exact mentality you described. If they're devastated, what would happen if they told their friends?

"You fucking homo, quit being a pussy. You banged a teacher, how great is that."

The boy's emotional reactions are not only ignored, they are invalidated and made worse by being told they are not a real man. It's no wonder the boys say "yes, totally consensual" and we want to stop there. They are saying exactly what we want to hear and punish them if they say otherwise. We've been posting a long time, Porky. You know I think the men are a large part of the problem. We set the tone, and it's wrong.

Sounds like he was bragging about it though

RBP
04-12-2015, 03:47 AM
Sounds like he was bragging about it though

Okay. Still doesn't change the legal issue. The reaction of the victim isn't legally relevant when consent is not at issue.

If a 15 year old girl brags about the nice clothes her 40 year old sugar daddy buys her, he's going to jail. Period.

FBD
04-12-2015, 01:21 PM

society has set the tone for umpteen generations, surprise, men and women are not equal. men are not equal to women. women are not equal to men.

honestly man, having a protected oligarch class is ten million times worse an inequality than having men get punished more severely for taking advantage of a young woman student, as opposed to a young man taking advantage of his woman teacher.

I understand feminism is bullshit and all, but realize that bullshit all flows from the oligarch class that dictates what's a fact, what gets taught in school, how much money gets printed, how severely you are taxed, or how easily a prosecutor can sway a grand jury into declaring there's nothing amiss here if a cop needs to be protected.

:razz:

RBP
04-12-2015, 01:24 PM
a young man taking advantage of his woman teacher

:rolleyes:

FBD
04-12-2015, 01:25 PM
I (had to) throw that one in just for you bro :lol: :razz:

RBP
04-12-2015, 01:33 PM
The frustrating part for me is while there are some radical feminists that feel putting any women in prison for any reason is unjust, they really have no argument for equal justice under the law.

The larger problem on this is the men, whose brains turn off on and switch to "hot for teacher fantasies" or "muh boy's a stud just like I was" or whatever ridiculous sexual fantasy prevents rational thinking.

I am not arguing whether it should or should not be illegal. It is. Now apply the laws fairly or change the laws. The end.

FBD
04-12-2015, 02:48 PM
I love the tendency of having a single rhetorical comment becoming the one and only point that winds up being read. :lol: but hey, all I ask is that the plutocracy is subject to the same laws as the little people, they regularly get away with things that would send you or I to jail for many years if not a lifetime. or six.

feminazism would have never happened without a firstly debased currency and the promising of a substantial cut of all of your future labor, and that of all of your offspring as well, to the plutocracy. it was used as a weapon against the people just like a debased currency, just like a usurped and bought off government, just like the beyond the law & constitution security services...just like a stupid-ed edumucation shystem....

please kindly pardon me for thinking feminaziism is a symptom of a much larger cancer :razz:

RBP
04-12-2015, 04:00 PM
not having a cure for cancer doesn't mean you don't treat the tumors as they present.

FBD
04-12-2015, 04:22 PM
touche :hi:

but does one treat pancreatic cancer, or benign melanoma...

Goofy
04-12-2015, 05:32 PM
I am not arguing whether it should or should not be illegal. It is. Now apply the laws fairly or change the laws. The end.

:thumbsup:

I know we all kid and joke about these stories......... and truth is, most of us would have loved to have banged a hot teacher at school......... but as you say, the law is the law and should be applied the same way for either sex.

DemonGeminiX
04-12-2015, 10:04 PM
I agree with the sentiments about the law being applied equally. What I'm really interested in is the psychology of the situation. What the hell is driving this behavior? These women are attractive and should have no problem finding men that wouldn't pass them up for all the tea in China. So what gives? Are they still children in their own minds and want to live like they're still in high school? I mean, beyond the whole power thing, there's gotta be something else to it.

RBP
04-12-2015, 10:09 PM
I agree with the sentiments about the law being applied equally. What I'm really interested in is the psychology of the situation. What the hell is driving this behavior? These women are attractive and should have no problem finding men that wouldn't pass them up for all the tea in China. So what gives? Are they still children in their own minds and want to live like they're still in high school? I mean, beyond the whole power thing, there's gotta be something else to it.

Excellent question. I have theories but no real evidence. It could also be as simple as public opinion, school policy, and legal enforcement, finally starting to catch up with what's been happening all along.

There are still a lot of people who believe a female cannot rape a male, whether a man or a boy.

redred
04-13-2015, 09:46 AM
Ex-teacher who married student she raped looking to teach again

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/hot1045/now-trending/Ex-teacher-who-married-student-she-raped-looking-to-teach-again-299420081.html

Teh One Who Knocks
04-27-2017, 12:08 PM
By Heat Street Staff

http://i.imgur.com/xEhR0IZh.jpg

A 16-year-old Louisiana football player who had a long running affair with his English teacher threatened to “ruin her life” when she later reprimanded him in class. The trial this week involving 34-year-old Shelly Dufresne of Destrehan, Louisiana has raised questions which people are often reluctant to ask in these situations: In an affair between an older woman and a teenage boy, where is the line between willing participant and victim? When the boy “victim” threatens blackmail and makes an illicit video, should he also suffer consequences for his behavior?

http://i.imgur.com/PxDZCt9.jpg
Shelley Dufresne

Dufresne, a married mother of three children, admits sex with the boy, who is now 19-years-old. She communicated with her younger lover through a Facebook account using the name “Madison Mexicano.” The account had a cover photo saying “I love Mexican boys” because her lover was of Mexican descent.

Testimony this week revealed that the two met for sex after football practice around 40 times, with the intimate encounters occurring both in the teacher’s Honda Pilot SUV and at her home.

http://i.imgur.com/nXC6KKr.jpg
Rachel Respess, 26 (L), who allegedly participated in a “threesome” with Dufresne (R) and the teen boy.

Near the end of the affair, according to Nola.com, Dufresne was out for drinks at a bar with colleagues after a football game. The teenager in the case was also at the bar with some other football players. As underage high school kids, this detail is also somewhat troubling. In Louisiana, 18-year-olds are permitted to be inside bars, but the legal drinking age is still 21.

The boy had been boasting about the affair with Dufrense, and one of his friends questioned if it was real. This led to a fight outside afterwards. Subsequently the teen and Dufrense went to the apartment of another teacher, 26-year-old, Rachel Respess, for a “threesome”.

However, Dufrense’s attorney said there was no sex because the teen “couldn’t get an erection”. However, the teen maintained the three still had sex.

After the alleged group sex (or attempt at group sex) Dufrense reportedly went to buy a pill to increase the teen’s stamina. At some point the teen filmed a sexual video of the younger teacher, Respess, after she passed out from drinking. The New Orleans Advocate reports the footage showed the student put his “private parts in her face”. He later showed this video to other boys in the football locker room, administrators soon heard, got wind of it, and began to investigate.

“When he got out of line one day in class and she corrected him, the teen sent Dufresne a photo, presumably an incriminating image.”

“At any moment, I can expose this, and you can go to jail, and you’ll lose your life as you know it,” the boy threatened.

“He told the cop he got payback,” said the defense.

The defense in the case argued that “although he was a juvenile, the teen committed crimes by making the lewd video of Respess without her permission while she was asleep, and by showing it to his football teammates.”

The laws governing relationships between teachers and students are clear. It is, in many states, illegal for an adult to have sex with a teen over whom they hold some position of authority. The moral and ethical argument is also seemingly straightforward. While a teenage boy may have the physical capacity for sex, emotional maturity is still lagging and could make the boy vulnerable.

However in this case, the boy’s actions raise questions about whether he should share some blame, or punishment, for the situation?

“There have absolutely been no consequences for his behavior,” say defense attorneys.

In Louisiana and nine other states, 17 year-olds are treated as adults when it comes to the criminal justice system.

And the Louisiana Age of Consent is also 17 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 16 or younger in Louisiana are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape.” In practice, sexual activity between consenting minors of similar ages is rarely prosecuted.

Louisiana statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under age 17 who is not their spouse.

Dufresne was facing two counts of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, and faced up to 10 years in jail and a $5,000 fine. In the end, on Wednesday, she was acquitted. A judge found her not guilty of the allegations — “citing the lack of investigation and evidence and an untrustworthy main witness, the teen at the center of the case,” according to the Times-Picayune.

Consequences for the boy involved remain unclear.

Hugh_Janus
04-27-2017, 08:46 PM
he's not mature enough to understand blackmail :hand:

RBP
04-27-2017, 11:39 PM
Acquitted. Wow.