PDA

View Full Version : High School Bans Tight Clothing for Girls, Parents Outraged

Teh One Who Knocks
10-02-2014, 12:00 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4LbD0o7G8w

Devils Lake High School in North Dakota recently banned female students from wearing tight leggings, yoga pants and jeans.

The high school’s assistant principal reportedly had the female students watch clips from the movie "Pretty Woman" to see the type of clothing worn by a prostitute played by Julia Roberts.

However, student Edna Methaney told WDAZ that one teacher went too far.

"She said that if we want to wear yoga pants we might as well go uptown on some street like prostitutes do," stated Methaney. "I think that was a little rude."

The assistant principle claims the new dress code will prevent girls from distracting male teachers and students, which rubs some parents the wrong way.

"A lot of the parents went on Facebook and we were discussing it,” parent Candace Olsen told ValleyViewLive.com (video below). “They were talking about how they think the boys should be able to control themselves and the girls should be able to wear the leggings and the jeggings and you know, the squirts and stuff. And, when I was in high school, I think we wore a little bit more provocative clothing."

"In some cases where there will be young male teachers, they can't tell you what you're wearing is distracting or anything,” added student Mariah Fixen. "They have to get a female teacher to tell you."

FBD
10-02-2014, 04:26 PM
sorry kids, yoga pants scream LOOK AT MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! not appropriate for school.

Hal-9000
10-02-2014, 05:46 PM
I saw some nearly see thru black yoga pants and the young girl had it going on for sure...

don't mind admitting it was like a magnet, when I was playing my game of spot the panties :shifty:

pervy-9000

RBP
10-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Bus stops are a nightmare these days.

Hal-9000
10-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Bus stops are a nightmare these days.

I go to hell every time I'm in a line up :doh:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Parents outraged...I wanna know what kind of parents actually wants their teenage daughter going out in skin tight yoga pants that puts all the focus on their ass :wha:

Hal-9000
10-02-2014, 09:50 PM
the same ones that dress their daughters in half cut tshirts saying baby and lick me

:|

Teh One Who Knocks
10-02-2014, 10:24 PM
My 16 year old daughter feels most comfortable in her thong bikini and that's what she is goin to wear to school and you lecherous perverts can't keep your eyes off her, then that's YOUR problem :x

redred
10-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Parents outraged...

some of the parents wear them here and not all is good some look like 2 sacks of potatoes not a good sight in the mornings

Hal-9000
10-02-2014, 10:36 PM
My 16 year old daughter feels most comfortable in her thong bikini and that's what she is goin to wear to school and you lecherous perverts can't keep your eyes off her, then that's YOUR problem :x

and then she gets touched or put in a bad spot by some guy...and the Mom is the first to get out the pitchforks and torches

"How dare you touch my little whore...er...girl... you beast!!!!"

Hal-9000
10-02-2014, 10:37 PM
some of the parents wear them here and not all is good some look like 2 sacks of potatoes not a good sight in the mornings

I saw a really really really large girl squeezed into a pair of Lulu Lemons.....damn, Lulu Lemon should have got an engineering/resiliency award for that one :lol:

redred
10-02-2014, 10:38 PM
i like the animal print ones , no way a leopard be that fat :lol:

Hal-9000
10-02-2014, 10:40 PM
:lol:

we mostly see just the black, slightly see-thru ones.....I swear sometimes you can make out cracks n crevices :oops:

redred
10-02-2014, 10:43 PM
see-thru = cheap :lol: