PDA

View Full Version : 15-Year-Old Brutally Attacked By Jealous Girls Who Wanted To "Make Her Look Like Chucky"

Teh One Who Knocks
10-02-2014, 12:25 PM
By Dominic Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/ikZaKu9.jpg

A 15-year-old girl was the victim of a horrific attack by two jealous girls who vowed to make her “look like Chucky.”

According to reports, 15-year-old Julia Alvarez was walking home from a friend’s house when two sisters, ages 16 and 18, approached her, punched her and knocked her to the ground. The two teens then proceeded to pull out knives and allegedly said, “Everyone says you are pretty. You won't look pretty when we have finished with you. People will call you Chucky.”

The girls began to slash Alvarez’s face and body repeatedly before fleeing the scene. The 15-year-old was left lying on the ground in a puddle of blood where passersby discovered her and called for an ambulance. Alvarez had to gets dozens of stiches on her face and body, with one cut on her back requiring 20 stiches alone.

http://i.imgur.com/TPKBRpU.jpg

Reports say that police in the Argentinian town refused to get involved at first, but once the girl’s sister posted the images on Facebook, they quickly went viral, protests started in the community, and the police finally decided to act.

Now, both attackers have been taken in for questioning by the police, and while the 16-year-old was released because she is underage, the 18-year-old is still in custody.

http://i.imgur.com/MqYGEWI.jpg

“They were jealous of my sister for a long time and always abusing her and insulting her, but we never expected them to go this far,” said Julia Alvarez’s sister Yeni. “I have tried to stay strong for my beautiful sister but every time I see her I want to burst into tears. They have ruined her life. She says she wants to kill herself because when she looks in the mirror she so ugly now. It has ruined our family.”

It’s not clear if the two attackers are being charged.

redred
10-02-2014, 12:27 PM
:shock:

Pony
10-02-2014, 04:23 PM
WTF...

First, why did they release the 16YO?

Second, what back alley crackhead stitched her up?

FBD
10-02-2014, 04:31 PM
that is super fucked up

Hal-9000
10-02-2014, 05:44 PM
you see...this is where teens stop being teens

they maimed that girl for life, full intent....give them 20 years and not a psychologist and pills

PorkChopSandwiches
10-02-2014, 07:26 PM
WTF...

First, why did they release the 16YO?

Second, what back alley crackhead stitched her up?

Thats as good as it gets in Argentina

Goofy
10-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Jesus fuck :wha:

Hugh_Janus
10-02-2014, 10:08 PM
I wish I hadn't opened this :wha:

Hal-9000
10-02-2014, 10:21 PM
I wish I hadn't opened this :wha:

Out by my sister's place a few years back, a 13 yr old girl took a large bowie knife to another girl and dumped her in a lake. The girl that got killed was being bullied for months by the girl with the knife.....and they gave her some lame juvie sentence and self help bullshit.

that part makes me sick