PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Bynes -- High, Bizarre and Off to NYC

Teh One Who Knocks
10-06-2014, 11:41 AM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/KPinQud.jpg

Amanda Bynes is off to NYC ... and she is not well.

Amanda was at LAX Thursday night at an airport restaurant, acting bizarre, painting her face with excessive amounts of makeup.

Sources connected to Amanda tell us she was visibly high all day, talking to herself and complaining about her life.

The pics below are from a Thousand Oaks, CA hair salon, where Amanda got a dye job. She was there for several hours -- again acting bizarre -- before heading to the airport.

We believe she is now in NYC.

http://i.imgur.com/YUJ7j7p.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
10-06-2014, 11:46 AM
:rip:

RBP
10-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Poor girl

:dance:

deebakes
10-07-2014, 02:34 AM
don't go into the light yet amanda :pray:

RBP
10-07-2014, 03:02 AM
don't go into the light yet amanda :pray:

Amanda Bynes claims she's engaged to 19-year-old boyfriend: 'I want to be married and I want to be away from people'

The 28-year-old troubled star, who has been sporting a diamond ring on her left hand, reveals in a new interview that she is going to be a bride.

Is Amanda Bynes ready to say "I do?"

The 28-year-old troubled star, who was spotted wearing a diamond ring on that finger, claimed to In Touch Weekly that she was indeed engaged.

"I am very needy for friendship and I hate men. I want to f--- them, but I can now say I'm engaged — get away from me," she told the mag Sunday.

"I want to be married and I want to be away from people."

So, who is exactly is Bynes' alleged groom-to-be?

His name is Caleb, reportedly 19, from Costa Mesa, Calif., and an employee at a bait shop.

Bynes, who was recently was arrested and charged with a DUI in Sherman Oaks, Calif., told the magazine she wanted to settle down with her man in New York.

"I really (like) walking and riding my bike, and in California, you need to drive."

"I really do not enjoy driving," she said. "I don't like the way I look in a car. The lighting is very bad."

Not only did Bynes talk about her upcoming wedding, which she said would take place at the London hotel in Los Angeles; she also told In Touch the pair wanted to start a family.

"I want boys, for sure. However many I can pop out," she told In Touch. "I don't want a gorgeous girl around. Then I (would) feel way jealous. Ew."

The former child actress has been involved in a series of run-ins with the law as well as bizarre behavior that lead to her entering an in-patient psychiatric treatment in November.

Bynes touched down in New York on Friday and was reportedly talking to herself when she dined alone at LAX ahead of her flight to the Big Apple.

http://i.imgur.com/HUiu6xC.png

Goofy
10-07-2014, 06:46 AM
"I really do not enjoy driving," she said. "I don't like the way I look in a car. The lighting is very bad."

:-s :nuts:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-07-2014, 12:45 PM
She hates men, so she's getting married. Look out buddy

Hal-9000
10-07-2014, 06:24 PM
talking about being a mom

"I want boys, for sure. However many I can pop out," she told In Touch. "I don't want a gorgeous girl around. Then I (would) feel way jealous. Ew."

I feel very sorry for any female offspring...she still seems to be hung up on looks more than life..