PDA

View Full Version : Native American Boy Photographs ‘Bigfoot’

Teh One Who Knocks
10-07-2014, 11:41 AM
By Cryptozoology News

A Native American child claims he surprised a ‘Bigfoot’ Thursday and was able to snap three photographs of the creature.

The boy, Kyle G., says he was walking in the woods of an undisclosed location in North America when he saw a shadow that called his attention.

“I was standing right here and the Bigfoot was over there, then I see the shadow and I went like this and I saw him,” he told Kevin Noad, a YouTube user in charge of a blog about Lyme disease.

According to the witness, the creature was initially squatting and possibly hiding after noticing the kid.

“I took the picture right when he was standing up, I took three of them with my iPod,” he said.

Noad estimates that the alleged Bigfoot was standing about ten yards away from Kyle.

http://i.imgur.com/vnfSbRp.jpg

“Then he saw me and got up and started walking towards me,” he said.

So the startled boy ran away.

“And when I looked behind me, he was actually gone,” he explains.

Reportedly, the witness came back to check the area later that day and he saw the creature again.

“He came half way across the river, then he went back and he saw me, and he went back straight that way.”

Noad then proceeded to look for tracks or other physical evidence but wasn’t able to find any.

“This young fellow, the bravest little boy to actually walk up to this thing within ten yards and take pictures of it, I just can’t believe how brave that little boy is,” Noad said.

Some researchers believe Bigfoot exhibits a natural curiosity toward domesticated animals, loud noises like cars or chainsaw, and “especially the screaming of children at play”.
Repeatedly, Sasquatches have been watched in these contexts, occasionally for hours, and even attempted interaction in the play of children. Sometimes, a Sasquatch seen in the open will retreat into cover, but remain to watch his observers from hiding,” the BFRO claims.

In 1981, Cindy Barone, a 13-year-old girl from Michigan, claimed to have found a Bigfoot in her barn, allegedly coming so close to the creature that she was able to touch “its fur”.

Hal-9000
10-07-2014, 03:11 PM
5000 mega pixel cameras and we get the snap taken from a speeding car, while someone is having a seizure quality :thumbsup:

Goofy
10-07-2014, 05:04 PM
5000 mega pixel cameras and we get the snap taken from a speeding car, while someone is having a seizure quality :thumbsup:

Well duh, any better quality pic would prove it as a fake/hoax :lol:

Hal-9000
10-07-2014, 05:08 PM
:doh: