PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Lawrence's strange taste in men

Teh One Who Knocks
10-09-2014, 10:37 AM
ET Online

http://i.imgur.com/jhSm7FB.jpg

Listen up, Chris Martin!

Jennifer Lawrence recently told Vanity Fair five things she's looking for in a boyfriend, which perhaps not surprisingly for the quirky actress, includes a taste for bad reality TV, farting and eating.

Apparently, it doesn't take much to date the beautiful Oscar-winning actress!

"I would just rather have somebody that has the same taste in reality TV," Jennifer dishes. "Shark Tank. Wait, oh, Dance Moms -- that is a good one! O.K., maybe my favorite is Dance Moms, but I do love my Real Housewives. But there’s also -- there's Doomsday Preppers. Hoarders is O.K. I find it gets a little boring after a while, but it's great ... Basically, what I'm saying is all I need in a relationship is somebody to watch TV with me."

She's also looking for someone more "boring" than passionate.

"Isn't boring so much better than passion?" she says. "[I'm looking for someone who,] you know, isn't afraid to fart in front of me [rather] than to have big, passionate love. I'd rather have just a peaceful time. [Those relationships] are deeper because you can be your true self with somebody, and somebody can be their true self with you."

And potential boyfriends cannot be on a diet.

Describing the gluten-free lifestyle, Jennifer is as candid as ever: "[It's] the new cool eating disorder, the 'basically I just don't eat carbs.'"

Jennifer's reported new love, Chris Martin, quit being vegetarian after splitting from Gwyneth Paltrow in March. Maybe while watching bad TV and being boring, they've also found time for a few digs about the struggles of dating someone with such a stringent diet.

On a more serious note, Jennifer also says she wants a non-argumentative guy, and reveals her love for Larry David and the controversial Woody Allen -- which is especially surprising given her recent smack down on "sex crimes" as related to her nude photo hacking scandal.

"I'm in love with [Larry David], and I have been for a really long time," she says. "I worship Woody Allen, but I don't feel it below the belt the way I do for Larry David."

Hugh_Janus
10-11-2014, 09:43 AM
I'm boring.... bet she won't shag me.... :shrug:

Goofy
10-11-2014, 01:48 PM
I hate reality tv :sad2:

Griffin
10-11-2014, 02:12 PM
fart in front of her?...Hell, I'll give her Cleveland Steamer if she wants.

Hugh_Janus
10-11-2014, 11:02 PM
#steakandcheese