PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown calls Ebola a form of population control

Teh One Who Knocks
10-14-2014, 10:51 AM
FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/ItWFyXE.jpg

Chris Brown tweeted his way into trouble Monday when he shared his thoughts on Ebola.

"I don't know...But I think this Ebola epidemic is a form of population control Shit is getting crazy bruh," the singer tweeted.

A few minutes later he seemed to change his mind saying he was going to "shut...up."

Maybe the "Loyal" singer should learn to keep some of his thoughts to himself next time.

FBD
10-14-2014, 01:07 PM
pffft, yeah, because its politically incorrect to call out the government's eugenics programs :roll: how else are they going to resolve the financial catastrophe they've engineered?

Hugh_Janus
10-14-2014, 06:25 PM
he is a load his mother should have swallowed

FBD
10-14-2014, 07:45 PM
even a broken clock is right twice a day

Muddy
10-14-2014, 08:06 PM
Lots of black people talking this shit.

FBD
10-14-2014, 08:47 PM
The more the merrier, fuck the secret government and everything its done and stands for. Data is nonsensical for that exact reason, they feed the people full on lies covered in truthy sauce, and like a fuggin birthday cake, everyone cares about the frosting and fuck the cake in the middle. The cake is merely a vehicle to get the frosting ingested because you'd look like an ass spooning the frosting directly into your mouth.

Muddy
10-14-2014, 08:59 PM
What in Jesus name are you tLKING ABOUT? dONT BE METAPHORICAL. sPIT IT OUT! god dMN Caps key.. sorry

Hal-9000
10-14-2014, 09:39 PM
The more the merrier, fuck the secret government and everything its done and stands for. Data is nonsensical for that exact reason, they feed the people full on lies covered in truthy sauce, and like a fuggin birthday cake, everyone cares about the frosting and fuck the cake in the middle. The cake is merely a vehicle to get the frosting ingested because you'd look like an ass spooning the frosting directly into your mouth.

*Google translation*

Ebola was secretly manufactured by the government as a population control measure.